Legend Of Mir2 SuperNova Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Seems a very odd comment for the owner of the server. The one before you edited it was especially strange.

££ haha my friend donated he used that for his dedi:P:lol he’s just a crap version of lapta/ben

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
££ haha my friend donated he used that for his dedi:P:lol he’s just a crap version of lapta/ben
Bet that hurt him, being referred to a crap version of lapta. Savage.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Seems a very odd comment for the owner of the server. The one before you edited it was especially strange.
What should I say m8? cba to talk, let them say what they want,
They do not occupy me and I do not have time to talk.

---------- Post Merged at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Bet that hurt him, being referred to a crap version of lapta. Savage.
Speech is nice here, go m8 and say what you want in your server or Discussion and dont worry about others.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
What should I say m8? cba to talk, let them say what they want,
They do not occupy me and I do not have time to talk.

---------- Post Merged at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Speech is nice here, go m8 and say what you want in your server or Discussion and dont worry about others.

Just out of interest why do you sell items for r/l cash that aren't in the game shop? why not just put them in for all players to buy if they want too. Don't you see that private.. under the table deals only make you look corrupt as a server owner which I can guarantee will put the majority of people off playing your server.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Just out of interest why do you sell items for r/l cash that aren't in the game shop? why not just put them in for all players to buy if they want too. Don't you see that private.. under the table deals only make you look corrupt as a server owner which I can guarantee will put the majority of people off playing your server.
The problem is that I did not put the kit in GameShop ? that i didnt sell to any one b4.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Kit's in GS work's fine. Ben / Hany etc did just fine for years putting full kits in GS as soon as they was added, people just dropped them to non donaters and it balanced out. Was one of the big downfalls with Firestorm's server

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
The problem is that I did not put the kit in GameShop ? that i didnt sell to any one b4.

So how do people level 40-70 within a few mins
with Mir kit, how comes people are telling me they donated for max kit and lvl 70 :eek:

Want me to post proof that you sell? :)

---------- Post Merged at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Kit's in GS work's fine. Ben / Hany etc did just fine for years putting full kits in GS as soon as they was added, people just dropped them to non donaters and it balanced out. Was one of the big downfalls with Firestorm's server

Hes remaking a new one let’s hope that changes

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Want me to post proof that you sell? :)

So post it... so far all i see is unfounded, defamatory comments.

Really should be a rule against this.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Soo... just so i understand this properly. Assuming that screenshot is even real.

You bought kit for RLC, you had no problem doing this, dropped the item and then went on a rant?
Sounds like you are no better than the people selling ****.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
It is real the same ******** group which the GM openly admits to running has tried to sell me stuff aswell even though I’ve never played it haha

---------- Post Merged at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Also why don’t you have a sim you pikey ****

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It is real the same ******** group which the GM openly admits to running has tried to sell me stuff aswell even though I’ve never played it haha

---------- Post Merged at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Also why don’t you have a sim you pikey ****

Might be a ipad.

TwistedSoul

Twisted-Extreme-MirII
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016
Soo... just so i understand this properly. Assuming that screenshot is even real.

You bought kit for RLC, you had no problem doing this, dropped the item and then went on a rant?

Sorry, but how do you even know he even bought said items? How do you know he wasn’t just asking to see if the game master would give him a price? Before you jump to conclusions I suggest you read all the facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
View attachment 19917
not bothered anyways just saying servers major p2w.
First thing this picture Veteran sent it to you after he asked me about GameGold and I was used my phone and it was very slow I did not see that he wanted to buy MirSword and I told him $ 20 on the basis of GameGold not the Sword.
after that i have told him i know u w8ing me to say yes for Spread corruption...You are also talking about everything **** and you said if im do not implement what you say will go to LOMCN and continue to say bad things about the server and you will close it.
m8 no one likes u... also u have banned from multi servers for cheating exploting,talking **** and cry on every thing.
sorry for the bad English :D .

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Sorry, but how do you even know he even bought said items? How do you know he wasn’t just asking to see if the game master would give him a price? Before you jump to conclusions I suggest you read all the facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Note the previous comment...
- Note the question mark...
- Note the not so subtle screenshot validity comment...

I was defending the obvious lack of any form of substantial 'evidence'..

Good try tho.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

No.. I hunted kit which was kind of rare, killed people with Mir swords and **** thinking it’s a rare item only to find or they’re just constantly donating them making the item worthless lol, any point in playing when the best kit in game was just being handed out for quick cash....

mir kit was rare at the time and when we got a drop it was a good feeling, and only to find out the enemy guild is just buying it off the gm while we waste drop pots etc spamming 100’s of bosses, like what’s the point if they have a supply of luck 10 swords, HA’s etc there’s just no point playing if kits worthless too lol

reason why this annoyed because I asked him multiple times and he replied “I don’t sell kit anymore, I don’t sell levels bla bla” and next few days I saw lvl 40’s jumping to 70 within few mins...

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Oh and also I’ve just been told he’s added Mir kit to the gg shop, for gold that is almost impossible to get to buy a set, (about 1.5bill for the set)

whereas its 5k gg per item 10k for the sword and arm..

50k gamegold is 35$....

which pretty much buys you a mir set bar belt boots :) nice one p2w even more

Last edited:

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
No.. I hunted kit which was kind of rare, killed people with Mir swords and **** thinking it’s a rare item only to find or they’re just constantly donating them making the item worthless lol, any point in playing when the best kit in game was just being handed out for quick cash....

mir kit was rare at the time and when we got a drop it was a good feeling, and only to find out the enemy guild is just buying it off the gm while we waste drop pots etc spamming 100’s of bosses, like what’s the point if they have a supply of luck 10 swords, HA’s etc there’s just no point playing if kits worthless too lol

reason why this annoyed because I asked him multiple times and he replied “I don’t sell kit anymore, I don’t sell levels bla bla” and next few days I saw lvl 40’s jumping to 70 within few mins...

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Oh and also I’ve just been told he’s added Mir kit to the gg shop, for gold that is almost impossible to get to buy a set, (about 1.5bill for the set)

whereas its 5k gg per item 10k for the sword and arm..

50k gamegold is 35$....

which pretty much buys you a mir set bar belt boots :) nice one p2w even more
What is your guide that I've sold items to them? You cry for everything and when you lose the SabukWall continue talk ****..You just want to be FullMir and you open one hour a day on the SabukWall only,It's not hard to make a Luck +10 with out donate also There are many people who have the best and most powerful items and Luck+10 without any donations because they are Geek.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
What is your guide that I've sold items to them? You cry for everything and when you lose the SabukWall continue talk ****..You just want to be FullMir and you open one hour a day on the SabukWall only,It's not hard to make a Luck +10 with out donate also There are many people who have the best and most powerful items and Luck+10 without any donations because they are Geek.

I had sw for weeks
i had a full Mir kit
i had luck 10
i pretty much was the strongest war in game lmao dunno what ur going on about...

also been told youve added exp pills to gg shop 10 for 1k gg

500 pills for £30 cheap lol goes to show your breaking server even more... nvm carry on lol, cba getting it through to you seems you can’t understand.