Legend Of Mir2;; Tatsunuko 2.3 (Converting to Ace)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I do apologise for taking the p*** to release, unfortunately myself & callisto are both working right through the Christmas / NewYear period.
Personally I am doing 16 hour shifts right through until January 6th which will hopefully be enough funding to pay for a dedi for a couple of months.
I'm trying to get hold of a laptop & dongle to do some work "at work", however it's proving hard to find a cheap laptop ><

I would advise those of you whom are interested to hang fire playing until further notice, again I do apologise for being a let down.

Reactions: Praktica

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
i think this Tatsunuko 2.3 Mir

will never be Online ....

what he said
It will 100% go online as there has been a heck of alot of work gone into it ^^

Again I do apologise to those of you whom have been waiting around for a long time for this server.
I've got no excuses, we are just slow due to not having the time recently.

PC World have half price on selected laptops
Cheers fella, I'll certainly be having a browse through that shop today :)

Labour0fLove

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2005
i think this Tatsunuko 2.3 Mir

will never be Online ....

It will be online when the time is right... You cant rush something that isn't quite ready & when it's released it will be mint!!!

Patience is all you need

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Just to keep you all updated:
I have now purchased a new laptop, and now working from the server from work.
Callisto has been doing an excellent job grafting away & making a lot of changes over the past week.

e.g.
-----------------------
-Well known 2.3 paralysis ring / wedge moth bug which over-paras has now been fixed.

-We now have access to the "Quest" button on all of our NPC's.
A couple of new random quests have been added here & there (Plain simple ones e.g. collect the Lettered balls.)

-Almost completed the caves!

This means we are seriously close to release, but I'm not giving any dates to avoid further disappointment :)
However I can tell you to.. WATCH THIS SPACE! :)

Callisto

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
The delay at present is waiting to get the source code up and running until that is running half of the issues that we have been told about will not be able to get solved

---------- Post Merged on 18-01-2014 at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-01-2014 at 11:08 AM ----------

as per facebook post for time being the tatsunuko server will be closed to access for further development until the code has been sorted or new code becomes available which is close to what we are using.
for more information and for your chance to become part of the development please see https://www.facebook.com/groups/537479326290510/

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
Seems like warr added skills compared to the other classes are pretty crap, I mean come on compared to Wizzys 'ADVFlamefield' Which will clearly rape, And Taos 'RedPsn' With x2 effect? When included with tao pets + SFB = Rape. I rlly hope dragon rise is a kick ass spell that will also be useful in pvp and not just for lvlin..... otherwise u have put warrs at a major disadvantage. Which is stupid lol.

Dont take this as a hate post or anything because its not i like the sound of server just been reading it and didnt agree with the spells,,...

Callisto

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Seems like warr added skills compared to the other classes are pretty crap, I mean come on compared to Wizzys 'ADVFlamefield' Which will clearly rape, And Taos 'RedPsn' With x2 effect? When included with tao pets + SFB = Rape. I rlly hope dragon rise is a kick ass spell that will also be useful in pvp and not just for lvlin..... otherwise u have put warrs at a major disadvantage. Which is stupid lol.

Dont take this as a hate post or anything because its not i like the sound of server just been reading it and didnt agree with the spells,,...

I am going over the spell system completely when I get the code working dabop there are a number of things I dont like about the spells and the way they operate so I will be redoing them asap.
Thanks for the suggestion though and Ill add that to the things to look over list :D

Reactions: Praktica

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
server still going live on friday!? There are LITERALLY NO good servers out atm and i can only handle Arcadia and the muppets on it for a few more days!

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
server still going live on friday!? There are LITERALLY NO good servers out atm and i can only handle Arcadia and the muppets on it for a few more days!
I'm not sure where you heard that information but there isn't any plans for a live date at the moment bud.
We are currently converting our files as we couldn't get the last missing puzzle piece of the source code which was stopping fixing major bugs, and which is stopping us releasing >.<

Content wise, we have pretty much everything possible to keep the players entertained.
Callisto is now in the process of rebuilding a whole new client, but this time we have the FULL source code
and are testing out the Hero files (Even though I dislike them :'()

I would advise you to play Chronicles for the time being m8, the server is due to shoot live tomorrow I believe :)

Last edited:

Callisto

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
well theres 2 projects we have going at the moment we have had a lot of issues with the code we were given so we have had to change the code we are using.
I am in the process of translating the Apple files and when they are fully translated we are hoping that we can bring them online. as there's just a few too many limitations of heroes that wouldn't work no matter what.
stick with us on Facebook and you can see the updates as they happen.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Here is a couple of screenshots, bare in mind the interface is being made as we speak. So please ignore anything chinese :)

---------- Post Merged at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:57 AM ----------

3162r6h.jpg

bfke95.jpg

e8og8m.jpg

4huu08.jpg

2rp5yqg.jpg

Last edited: