Legend Of Mir2 WarCraft. Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

tha4thface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
A mir server that removes the p2w element aka gameshop, adds a sub instead will live forever. Servers are ruined by those quick to blow cash to get an advantage then expect privledges because they pay.
Those that got items @make prob paid or donated
The fact that the owner is in egypt? £1 equals 1000 Edollars to them ****ers, expect corruption.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
A mir server that removes the p2w element aka gameshop, adds a sub instead will live forever. Servers are ruined by those quick to blow cash to get an advantage then expect privledges because they pay.
Those that got items @make prob paid or donated
The fact that the owner is in egypt? £1 equals 1000 Edollars to them ****ers, expect corruption.
I’d honestly never play a subscription based mir as I don’t play long enough few hours a week? Wouldn’t be worth it imo

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
-Reduced most spells PVP damage hope pk is balanced right for me , lemme knows ur feedback about changes here or @discord.
-thanks

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I’d honestly never play a subscription based mir as I don’t play long enough few hours a week? Wouldn’t be worth it imo

Was always the reason that I never put this up as the only option, if i can find a dedi that doesn't cost too much, if I ever released another server it would be 100% cosmetic only GS.

Reactions: Morganja

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Was always the reason that I never put this up as the only option, if i can find a dedi that doesn't cost too much, if I ever released another server it would be 100% cosmetic only GS.
The problem is the server files are so resource hungry, easymode made his one so lightweight and optimised that we ran it on a crappy vps daily easy!

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
There’s a sub on Arcadia that gives u a few perks and **** and it’s 75gg per month but gg is easily obtained so everyone can buy /saveup and buy which I think wouldn’t be too bad on a server

Reactions: LightBringer

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The problem is the server files are so resource hungry, easymode made his one so lightweight and optimised that we ran it on a crappy vps daily easy!

With 2 online and a hand of spawns ofc its gonna stay at 0%.
My team (server) files got 150k objects using path finding algorithm, companion pick-up filter, etc on all mobs with cpu 0-2% 2GB ram.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
My team (server) files got 150k objects using path finding algorithm, companion pick-up filter, etc on all mobs with cpu 0-2% 2GB ram.
we spawned like 100k of mobs.. lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Thanks for reminding everyone how "exciting" a Mir2 SW War is when all you have to do is sit indoors and kill 1 by 1 as they come walking in the walls...

But please stop posting videos in 360p....you may as well not bother if that's the max quality.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina and XaioXin

frankysmith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2012
nope mine doing same just repeats error msg when it tries to patch game
Post automatically merged:

this is the error log i get when the patcher tries to work:

File name: 'E:\WarCraft\Client.exe'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
at Launcher.AMain.CheckFile(FileInformation old)
at Launcher.AMain.Start()

Last edited:

Binary

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2015

Why would you want that?

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
-Adjusted Exp from 75+
-Increased 60+ caves mobs exp.
-LevelCap increased to 90.
-Adjusted TheLegendCave Mobs rs.
-Added BDD ingame.
-Added Ancient_WT after DD room.
-Added MirKing ingame.
-Added Mir Kit to Crafting Menu.
-Resorted most bosses drop list.
-Added HolyShield (taoist)
-Added BladeStorm (warrior)
-Added LavaKing (wizard)
-Added BDD quest.
-Added BDD Daily quest.
-Added Ancient_WT quest.
-Added BDD souls to BDD mobs drop.
-Added Treasure to BDD mobs drop.
-Added PlaceKey to craftingMenu.
-Edited EliteEvilMir damage , drop list.
-Reduced HavokLord rs timer.
-Reduced TheLegend rs timer.
-Reduced Guardian rs timer.
-Reduced Lords rs timer.
-Reduced LordOfTown rs timer.
-Reduced EliteEvilMir rs timer.
-Increased HolyShield buff size (x,y).
-Reduced most bosses Health , Increased thier damage.

changes will be ingame 2moro after reboot.
hope you guys really enjoy playing
thank you for playing :)

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yes the guys a ****** , he actually scammed me personally which is abit annoying , but We have all had our say about him , no need to keep digging and just trying to ruin his server , there’s obviously some idiots enjoying it so let them be, safe in the knowledge you arent One of them 👍

Binary

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2015
Because the low threads and cpu % usage is, the more features can be added.
To a point. But you're not going to add anything that increases processing that crudely. If you hire out a dedi, why not actually use it? Rather than 2% of it.