Legend of Mir3 Closed Beta Shot

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Pyros said:
Mir 2 is alot older, and peopel still play and enjoy the 1.4 servers, why would mir 3 have a shorter life span?

Compare the few thousand which play the mir's combined to the amount who play L2 or CoH.
You forget this is one small community, and this is exactly who it will appeal to, and only them.
I'd be suprised if Mir 3 gets 5,000 subscribers.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
Pyros said:
Mir 2 is alot older, and peopel still play and enjoy the 1.4 servers, why would mir 3 have a shorter life span?

Mir was one of the first MMORPGs to get raped by server file leakage and emu's.

I dont think people would go back to Mir 3 Europe because they've seen all there is in there already

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Funny thing is mir is bigger than L2 and COH combined mir 2 alone allready has around 1 mil subscribers world wide.

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
100,000 for CoH and 60,000 for L2 and i'm pritty sure that doesn't even take into account the Korean and Eastern's subscriptions.
Those figures were taken from May, so things have increased since then.
Thing is, the Koreans and Chinese have a liking for games such as Mir but yet the English market fails to see it and I can see why.

Last edited:

DeadlyEagle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
lol someone spammed this tread on TF chat, thats how I found it, wittin seriously you were stupid posting this here lol

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Minion said:
100,000 for CoH and 60,000 for L2 and i'm pritty sure that doesn't even take into account the Korean and Eastern's subscriptions.
Those figures were taken from May, so things have increased since then.
Thing is, the Koreans and Chinese have a liking for games such as Mir but yet the English market fails to see it and I can see why.
mir is bigger than l2 and coh just stop crying and piss off y u on these forums if u bum l2 and coh go join one of there forums and chat to them!