Legend Of Mir3 Intense Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Welcome Lomcn.

I would like to introduce a new king (0238) server with over 1 year of learning and making. The server is made on high standard demand of me personally and the mir3 community. This server is based on quests and new PVP system which should encourage people to PVP. Intense team is trying to maximize the joy of playing Legned Of Mir3. Although some places might seem dodgy, once the server is online, please give us your full feedback of the server and your ideas or complains on forum, so that we can work on the server together.

More about the server:

It is a low rate server, around x2 experience.

It is a King server, running on (0238) server files.

At least 5 quests in all common bichon npcs , prajna village and phantom forest quest system will also be added in the future for higher level players.

A unique character system making all characters different from others.

A mix of working JOB maps and 3G maps.

And many more...

Why should i play Legend Of Mir3 Intense Server?

The reason for this is simple, the game has been developed in mind of you and advertised in all sorts of areas around the net. This should cause a dramatic increase of new players in the game.
At lease give it a go!

The Server is predicted online 4th of June!

Website Link:
www.intensemir3.co.nr

Some screenshots:
05_02_11-22_45_09_Mir3.JPG 05_02_11-22_48_30_Mir3.JPG 05_02_11-22_39_20_Mir3.JPG 05_02_11-22_41_24_Mir3.JPG 05_02_11-22_40_46_Mir3.JPG

Last edited:

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
x2 exp ...... no thanks

x2/x4 is the best exp rate for a private server to be ran at. Anything above is just pointless, Mir isn't supposed to be "easy" and "fast", hence the fact players will get bored quickly and move on to the next server etc.

I think Lina has a good chance of running a decent server who appears to be quite meticulous however x2 is too low and the following worries me:

http://intensemir3.webs.com/apps/webstore/

I don't see what the problem is, every private server has this feature. I actually remember once where a private server GM told everyone how they would never use donation for items/status, couple of months down the line...they added it and made themselves out to look like idiots. So best to show the players what you have planned now then add it later into the game and put people off and leave.

Last edited:

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
i think it sounds gr8 love low rate mir 3. and the fact is i totaly hate mir3 servers where ur lvl 5k etc bores the *** outta me tbh

/GL

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
I know some people might be disappointed however in my opinion the people that want the high rate server is because they love pvp and do not get bored. You see this server is designed for pvp and simple scripts such as dice scripts should decrease the boredness, not even talking about the amount of quests i wrote.

Talking about the donation system, please give us your views on the VIP system, saying already, IF it will stay, it will also be available in game to buy from an npc for normal players which do not want to donate.
Please give us your feedback from your experiance about this donation system(Best way to set it up for the community and to keep server alive).

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
sounds alright, are u thinking of playing this rich ?

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
sounds decent,,, although x2 is abit low.. maybe up it to about x8-x16... best rates for mir3 by a distant!

and any server i have played with a donation system usually fails because 1 or a few things, such has, non-donaters leaving thus just leaving the donaters to see who can donate more to get the better kit/levels etc... nobody donates and the owner takes the server down because of it... donation gives non-donaters a disadvantage of gameplay so im against the system unless u can balance it out in someway... but everything else looks good!

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Nah, doubt I'll ever return to Mir 3 now. I just don't see the point anymore unless 50+ players are online.

Translation: Nah, doubt I'll ever return to Mir 3 now. I just don't want to be shown up by Zman in front of 50+ players that are online again.

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
@Exsodius i am preety sure there will be 50+ as i also will set the Google ads with about 50p a day lol, better than nothing. Talking about the donation system, i will change the donation system to game points donation only, maybe some new haircuts in the feature but nothing more.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Translation: Nah, doubt I'll ever return to Mir 3 now. I just don't want to be shown up by Zman in front of 50+ players that are online again.

I don't even know who you are, you're not important.

@Lina I genuinely hope you manage to get a 50+ player base.

Last edited:

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Just finished making the clan system, moving on to balancing items and monsters.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
looks good, loving the mix of mir 2 and mir 3 maps but i think it wont last long on x2 exp for a kings server... maybe try x16 or x32
if not then your must make alot of quests to help people get around otherwise people will loose interest :)

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
The x2 exp is in my opinion just right, i have optimized some monsters so that the exp is not slow but not fast. Talking about the mir2 maps, i have never played mir2, i just picked the nice looking maps and added them. If any 1 has any working mir2 maps, please sent them to me and i will surely add them and use them well. The clan system is to unite people, there are two clans, You can only join the clan at random, to balance the clans. One of the clan is called the red clan, which is a pk, pvp clan, medicines are available in a clan castle. The other clan however is a helping clan, books are available to level 30 etc etc.
Im also hoping to make some sort of clan wars and clan points however thats when i get to know scripting better.

Note: clans are not guilds.

Last edited:

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
ill have a look for mir2 maps for you.

what kind are u looking for mazes pvp places what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.