Legend Of Mystikal 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
edit : nvm worked 2nd time round

Last edited:

brent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
dowloaded client but wont let me on i start it n it says wrong then shuts down any 1 know why ?

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006
need a p/w retrieval Mystikal got given char yesterday changed pass n i must have hit a wrong button twice n i cnt get it :( ill PM you with id and previous pass thnks.

Muffin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 14, 2005
United Kingdom
can anyone upload me these plz

! C:\Downloads\legendofmystikal.rar: CRC failed in Legend of Mystikal\Data\L-Mon2.wil. The file is corrupt
! C:\Downloads\legendofmystikal.rar: CRC failed in Legend of Mystikal\Data\L-Mon4.wil. The file is corrupt
! C:\Downloads\legendofmystikal.rar: CRC failed in Legend of Mystikal\Data\Mon20.wil. The file is corrupt
! C:\Downloads\legendofmystikal.rar: CRC failed in Legend of Mystikal\Data\Mon27.wil. The file is corrupt
! C:\Downloads\legendofmystikal.rar: CRC failed in Legend of Mystikal\Data\Objects.wil. The file is corrupt
! C:\Downloads\legendofmystikal.rar: CRC failed in Legend of Mystikal\Data\Objects4.wil. The file is corrupt
! C:\Downloads\legendofmystikal.rar: CRC failed in Legend of Mystikal\Wav\2400-4.wav. The file is corrupt
! C:\Downloads\legendofmystikal.rar: CRC failed in Legend of Mystikal\Wav\Field2.wav. The file is corrupt

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
i spent 4 hours workin out how to finally download and when i log on

i still cnt see any of the new maps

i.e homezone... ghetto..outerstone etc

any 1 know why?

$omeone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2006
Because your a n00b. and you dont really need them maps tbh. i mange fine with out them.

Lots of luv

/Kevashy.

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Yea I forgot to pay my hosting bill so site/downloads temp un-available :P

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006
i had a lvl 52+ wiz called ExitenZ can't remem p/w as ig ot given that char and maybe orig acc owner changed the p/w :(

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
did u b/s thts my char rofl, its actualy eXistenZ