LegendaryMir(2.6 ruby)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
LegendaryMir Server - 2.6 ruby files

Low rate - 3x exp
Drop Rate - Low on rares
Heroes - ingame
Fishing - Ingame
Tigers - Ingame
Assassins-in game

make a account visit http://86.22.120.101.

FullClient - to be uploaded

Downloads:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/3jjhzyzrdb3/n/KaoriPatchGZ_ini
http://www.filefactory.com/file/51b0pf1b3wzh/n/KaoriPatchGZ120_exe

Mirror:
http://www.2shared.com/file/dZznaR5V/AutoPatcher.html

http://www.filedropper.com/legendaryheores-autopathcer
PC Specs:

ASRock 970 Extreme4 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) Memory Kit PC3-15000 1866mhz
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB,Internal,7200 hard Drive
AMD FX 6100 6-CORE AM3+ 3.3GHZ
750W PSU

Server:
ONLINE and we would like you to sign up and come in and help find bugs and report them please
this server will be a long lasting server with events at Easter ect

Facebook:
Group is called LegendaryHeroes Mir2 find it and join it please :P

Teamspeak:
will be live when server is live i will make a section for each guild if you would like one with your own password.

thanks all for takeing the time to view my thred

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
there will be a wipe at some point yes maby in a week then after this i belive there should be no wipe

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
server is only open atm findng any last bugs makeing sure all is in place npc wise were there ment to be mobs makeing sure there is enought mobs on a map also makeing sure spells are not overpowred basicly atm we need a few ppl to join and take a run around server and look for any bugs we may have missed

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
to be fair to him tom were dose it say server LIVE ?

stats this

ONLINE and we would like you to sign up and come in and help find bugs and report them please

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
to be fair to him tom were dose it say server LIVE ?

stats this

Do I know you?

Yes I know but what motivation can he offer players to join e.g. bonus pet when live. This will maybe make a player join, NOT join and loose effort what they have put in.

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
what are they putting into the server please ?? your getting level 45 and gms given you items ?? so please tell me what your putting into the server ?? what a couple hours to help some one out on here bug free there server ?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
this is why its in the upandcomeing section would u rather start lvl 0 and make lvl 40 then we have to wipe it for any reason?
this way when we are live and everything is sorted the will never have to be a wipe again

ps pm /Mikey in game and i will sort your skills ect out

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Just make an NPC that saves the BETA Testers names to a list .. you can then use that for an ISNEWHUMAN script rewarding them for BETA Testing (Be that a Pet for a week ....whatever u feel is acceptable).

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Just make an NPC that saves the BETA Testers names to a list .. you can then use that for an ISNEWHUMAN script rewarding them for BETA Testing (Be that a Pet for a week ....whatever u feel is acceptable).

Do this, ill play.

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
lol im the only person on lvl 45 and no kit if u are testing at least put lvl 45 or up to 45 kit on a npc so we can access and pun threw the drops .e.g + would help if gm was on then at least we would know what u want us to run threw so get ya arse on now

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

+ no books in book shops so tht needs to be sorted

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
we had a npc that made u lvl 45 gave u kit but kept crashing the server everytime some 1 used so it was removed iam now in game for rest off night /Mikey if u have any problems

bookshop fixed again :)

Last edited:

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
we had a npc that made u lvl 45 gave u kit but kept crashing the server everytime some 1 used so it was removed iam now in game for rest off night /Mikey if u have any problems

bookshop fixed again :)

im on and still u 8nt on ahahah

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
i logged had to go out lol will be on tonight from 6 pm + if i dont get called to go do anything with friends

hegewes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 21, 2010
in-game register got a fault, once u click 'new' in log in interface, it works like 'quit' and so game closed and jump to desktop.
so u cannot register