Legendofmir.co.uk (Selling, Taking Offers)

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
I am no longer interested in Mir. I am starting my university course in a couple of weeks and will no longer be around. Just to clarify, Revelation Mir2 server has been abandoned due to the team drifting apart and the coder being dodgy and I am not going through that same boring process of drifting apart then coming back together again. I am done, for good this time.

I am taking offers for the domain www.legendofmir.co.uk if anyone is interested please PM me a good offer that I can't refuse as I am willing to sell this quick, need that bit of cash to buy myself academic books and things before I start my course. If you also want the web hosting (including the forums/website) then again, make a offer I can't refuse and I'll hand over all the details.

Thank you to LOMCN and everyone involved for making some unforgettable childhood memories. Good luck to you all, I'll be on to check my PMs and if an offer has been accepted, I will confirm on here and say my goodbyes.

百战荣归

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2016
[FONT=&#23435]I had to wait ages for ur server....what a pity...[/FONT]Good luck on your studies.

Dicksonzzz

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 22, 2016
I am no longer interested in Mir. I am starting my university course in a couple of weeks and will no longer be around. Just to clarify, Revelation Mir2 server has been abandoned due to the team drifting apart and the coder being dodgy and I am not going through that same boring process of drifting apart then coming back together again. I am done, for good this time.

I am taking offers for the domain www.legendofmir.co.uk if anyone is interested please PM me a good offer that I can't refuse as I am willing to sell this quick, need that bit of cash to buy myself academic books and things before I start my course. If you also want the web hosting (including the forums/website) then again, make a offer I can't refuse and I'll hand over all the details.

Thank you to LOMCN and everyone involved for making some unforgettable childhood memories. Good luck to you all, I'll be on to check my PMs and if an offer has been accepted, I will confirm on here and say my goodbyes.

how much u offering plsss.... ?

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Sold to littletommy. Congratulations on the new domain, all the best to him!

Farewell LOMCN!

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I have legendofmir.uk if anyone wants to use it for anything. I'm not selling it (nor will I), it's just unused.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I thought all owners of .co.uk had them reserved for five years?

It (the .co.uk) was expired and/or registered after the .uk release date, therefor exempt from the reserved listings.

I work for a domain reg company, so it was easy to track and gain.

Also it's 5 years from when .uk was released, which was about 2 years back now.

Last edited: