LegendsOfEternity DM2+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Welcome to LegendsOfEternity server.

This server is now in beta with 25x exp and 4x drop rate.

~Stats~
EXPRATE: x25
DropRate:x4
Gm's: GMSexy-GMSkull-GMHell-GMWish.
Ip:81.149.217.187
WHATS NEW??
There are custom kits
New Towns including custom made homezone
GlobalShout npc.
Rebirth npc
Pet System
lvling places and group boss's.
new Wings
new maps
new mobs
new items
all euro working skills
all items from euro including new items
all bosses
new weapons
new armours
slave cave
Map Lords (with good drops)
98.9% bug free
Dedicated WebServer and GameServer Team
Loads of new quests
New Group Feature (auto shared gold and rare drop notification)
more new mobs added(working on them atm)
New Set Items For Levels 30+ being added shortly. (50% done)
New Drop Files (completed)
PVP Arena

ForumLink: http://legendsofeternity.mysmf.com/

Items-
http://files.filefront.com/Itemsrar/;8132262;;/fileinfo.html

Weapons-
http://files.filefront.com/Weaponsrar/;8144538;;/fileinfo.html

Armours-
http://files.filefront.com//;8161579;;/

Exe-
http://files.filefront.com/Mir2rar/;8354647;;/fileinfo.html

HomeZone-
http://files.filefront.com/HomeZonerar/;8354656;;/fileinfo.html

(maps/mobs patch coming shortly)

ucs.php

Last edited:

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
wats this then? remade roulette? i fear the same fate if it is gone down the swany in 2 weeks, poorly run and stolen files.
edit: have you even botherd to make hum files?

SSDHollie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2007
this is not roulette remade actually as codered have stolen most of roulette maps etc

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
well please ignore my previous post, if that the case best of luck with server, ill try it out in couple days, let you know whats its like, sounds good from whats been said

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Lock thread please, Hollie is maker of this server ( Hollie stole Steish files, Euphoia or w.e its called ) She is banned from advertiseing, as a lot of this server is made from Steishs files, and a lot of ideas.

Thanks.

Just for you're information, We have sorted this out with Milo & TD
Server is ACCEPTABLE to post on LOMCN
And will be released propperly when its live on Main Server Advertisement.
Also Last files were not stolen. Milo & TD Will be keeping a close eye on this server.

/GMWish

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Sorry About this, Host had a powercut & Her PC Blew, as her PC hasent been turned off for over 2 year.
Hopefully the server will be back up tomorrow as she cant get pc working, Will definatley be back up tomorrow though.
Sorry for any inconvenience

/GMWish

Last edited:

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Sorry About this, Host had a powercut as her PC hasent been turned off for over 2 year.
Hopefully the server will be back up in around 5-10 minutes as shes letting her pc cool down abit.
Sorry for any inconvenience

/GMWish

so your seriously saying that her pc has not rebooted and been on 24/7 for 2 years? with out a good fan and conditionning in it there would be no pc left.

anyways.....client neededf or server available from official mir 2 website? dont wanna be downloading wrong one....

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
nope....not unless im updating or installing something.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
obviously the computer hasnt stayed up and running for 2 years str8 its a figure of speech meaning its on 99% of the time.

erm server has too many gm's too many for the host to be keeping an eye on.

how did you come up with the figure 98.9% bug free? lol

nothing new and exciting to the server nothing that makes it stand out from the crowd of other servers coming out atm.

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
been talking to someone knows "host" well it seems shes a complete retard doesnt even know how to get gm commands from m2server. didntthink it would last long run by ppl who not got a clue and tbh shouldnt be allowed to "run" mir servers

SSDHollie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2007
actually i do ive been in mir 2 for 5 years
thank you very much and bein doin private servs since 1.4

who is this person?

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Ha. funny i havnt seen any of them appart from roulette

The thing is hollie, you denied stealing the files, then you converted into dm2+, nd still denied stealing and said you upgraded files. BUT you left names of items from Europhia in your sever eg. Ghastly Sword, Sword of Crucifiction, same skins, same stats. You used same maps, same concept etc.

From looks i can see the 2 of your GM's are
You, and Candy man. Candy man how many times have you said you got a server? i lost count.
as for Hollie, your a rude prick. Simple as. You were crying because i pked you on Eurphia, all because you helped two people pk me. So when i pk you when they are gone, you call me a "****ing jew".

When i played Roulette v2. You had corrupt GMs, faulty npcs. You cannot get <$SERVERNAME> or <$SERVERIP> (dunno if those correct, i dont script commands with me)
Now common, theres a list of all these, and you cant get them correct. You should fire you scripter hes crap, and dont say you didnt notice, there was a global shout every 5 minutes saying those lol. (dont know why you globally shout IP, on the server :S)

Basically, so many peopel dislike you, Your previous two servers failed. Face the facts, people dont like your servers, due to lagg, corrupt GMs, simple mess ups.

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Ha. funny i havnt seen any of them appart from roulette

The thing is hollie, you denied stealing the files, then you converted into dm2+, nd still denied stealing and said you upgraded files. BUT you left names of items from Europhia in your sever eg. Ghastly Sword, Sword of Crucifiction, same skins, same stats. You used same maps, same concept etc.

From looks i can see the 2 of your GM's are
You, and Candy man. Candy man how many times have you said you got a server? i lost count.
as for Hollie, your a rude prick. Simple as. You were crying because i pked you on Eurphia, all because you helped two people pk me. So when i pk you when they are gone, you call me a "****ing jew".

When i played Roulette v2. You had corrupt GMs, faulty npcs. You cannot get <$SERVERNAME> or <$SERVERIP> (dunno if those correct, i dont script commands with me)
Now common, theres a list of all these, and you cant get them correct. You should fire you scripter hes crap, and dont say you didnt notice, there was a global shout every 5 minutes saying those lol. (dont know why you globally shout IP, on the server :S)

Basically, so many peopel dislike you, Your previous two servers failed. Face the facts, people dont like your servers, due to lagg, corrupt GMs, simple mess ups.

Firstly, THE SERVER ROULETTE HAS BEEN NOTED BY MILO + TD AS UNSTOLEN. So stop bringing that subject up.
Secondly, Yes... You do see my posting about all these new servers what im working on, Meby becouse half of them changed names & I left the server teams?
I got abit *issed off with half the team so i left.
I've decided to join LegendsOfEternity. Hollie has hosting experience. Bad reputation (But that can be changed once server is live and proves she is reliable & dosent steal files)

So why dont you just go bugger off and stop acting like so totally ridiculous child who thinks he knows it all.
Cant you just go out and play or something?
In future dont open you're mouth when you dont know the latest information.

/GMWish

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
pfft lol, all server posts you made, were by you mate, i dont remember seing anybody else. invovled, as you made all the posts. And as for playing, i would but its raining :(, and my duplo is round grannies, so i cant play, sorry to dissapoint you. And she cant proove she doesnt steal files, as she alredy has. Its like somebody admiting to murder, and 20 years down the line, prooving he didnt, by being a good little boy.
Its the plain fact you got her on the team, which is why people are brining up roulette, even tho she said she wasnt using Ste's files, she still was, but she just transferd all the data, renamed a few items n said it was hers.
What latest info is there?
You advertise a server once a month and never get it online
Holie, is a thief, and always will be.
Servers Host is unreliable, as server down.. when you said it woulld be online today. ( i do think i saw it online for a tadge.)
I have spoken to hollie, i knew hollie shes a idiotic twat

Code Red
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=52208 - looks like hollie was taking piss then out of your server, lol
From what i gather it is same server, and by looks of it, was alredy fked up in beta

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
HAHA mug, host has a bad reputation and has been 'accused' of stealing files before, youre ditching servers constantly server has a bad reputation without being up, quit now before you cause ur rep's worse damage (Y)

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
HAHA mug, host has a bad reputation and has been 'accused' of stealing files before, youre ditching servers constantly server has a bad reputation without being up, quit now before you cause ur rep's worse damage (Y)

and your not doing them any favours by tarnishing it even more? why not let them try and prove themselves instead of slating them 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.