Legion Mir 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
The problem with this server is nothing is worth anything. Items are so easy to obtain.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
The problem with this server is nothing is worth anything. Items are so easy to obtain.

This is why I suggested (and he's added) 3 "rare sets" to all med/high boss drops.

These rares along with Mutant kit are not easy to get. However, we need Gold to be used for something asap tbh. GT Npc would be best for this as it costs 10m to buy then 1m every 7days, so if it were worth keeping, all the gold could go towards it.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
I've downloaded client/patch/exe but when i double click mir2 application file it says i dont have permission? im not good with mir2 so dont know how to sort it myself anyhelp?

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
I've downloaded client/patch/exe but when i double click mir2 application file it says i dont have permission? im not good with mir2 so dont know how to sort it myself anyhelp?

run it as admin? And make sure anti virus aint blocking it.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
when i click "run as admin" it still gives me same message when i try allowing the programme through firewall it was contact file owner or something or other, ive turned firewall off and still gives message :(

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
when i click "run as admin" it still gives me same message when i try allowing the programme through firewall it was contact file owner or something or other, ive turned firewall off and still gives message :(

try using another exe, thats all i can suggest :S

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Tell me your Antivirus software name please, and I will tell you how to create an "exception" for it so that you can run Mir. Currently your AV is, like almost all AV's, flagging Mir.exe as a Themida virus but it's not at all harmful. Once the exception is added you will no longer have the problem. Feel free to PM me also if you need a hand.

Will there be an Easter Event ?

Good question, but tbh if you do make an Event, don't make it stupid =/ needs to be planned out and made so that if you take part, you get something semi-worth your time, but if you don't take part it's not as if you've missed out on the entire server. Careful with events! Do not do any "exp increase" events either.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
I agree with you tbh, 90% of servers (new) screw up over an event. Should be some vote maybe see what people actually want as an event, most events suck nowdays.

/ultra

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
ive heard about warrs more or less 1hitting wizzys and found out it is thru lol.
was fighting this warr for 5-10mins he was walking thru fw, gettin t-bolted and fc and guess what did nxt to nothing damage with 100+mc. on the other hand everytime he hit me with TDB i was more or less dead.

fw and fc need upping alot or our hp else itz a warr server, thy can easily tank wizzys and out pot there damage.

Last edited:

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
ive heard about warrs more or less 1hitting wizzys and found out it is thru lol.
was fighting this warr for 5-10mins he was walking thru fw, gettin t-bolted and fc and guess what did nxt to nothing damage with 100+mc. on the other hand everytime he hit me with TDB i was more or less dead.

fw and fc need upping alot or our hp else itz a warr server, thy can easily tank wizzys and out pot there damage.

Wizzies have had a small health boost and some spells made stronger (ice storm,Flame disruptor, Tbolt etc)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

That was me you were fighting.

And I'm the highest level'd warr + joint best statted warr in the game. I out rank you. You don't even have FF or FlameDisruptor, yet you expect to beat me?

Seriously, don't be an idiot.

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
That was me you were fighting.

And I'm the highest level'd warr + joint best statted warr in the game. I out rank you. You don't even have FF or FlameDisruptor, yet you expect to beat me?

Seriously, don't be an idiot.

well ur what 8lvls in front of me with abit more amc thn u wud have my lvl, and yeah the amount of times i hit u with t-bolt/fc/fw i should do some damage. u nrly 1hit me all the time, and wizzys shouldnt need ff/fd to kill any1 when thy have tons of other spells to use.

if u couldnt see a problem with wizzys skill damage then i guess ur the IDIOT

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Wizzs main spells r FF/FD without them they r quite weak lol if u dont kno that ur the idiot!

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
most of wiz's spells are used for leveling or boss killing. they are only given a couple spells for pvp otherwise they would be able to level really fast, and pvp really good. which wouldn't be right. Wars are always going to have to ability to 1hit, but thats a reward for the long arse slogging away at leveling which they need 2 be strong,

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
well ur what 8lvls in front of me with abit more amc thn u wud have my lvl, and yeah the amount of times i hit u with t-bolt/fc/fw i should do some damage. u nrly 1hit me all the time, and wizzys shouldnt need ff/fd to kill any1 when thy have tons of other spells to use.

if u couldnt see a problem with wizzys skill damage then i guess ur the IDIOT

You really are mentally retarded.

This server is clearly not for you. I think you would benefit from Camalot, they have a very well designed and perfected Tutor Npc that will teach you what you need to know. You will soon master the ways of Mir, and be blessed with abilities you've never seen before.

Seriously though, sort your head out. I swapped roles and on a wizz I had no trouble taking down 3 warriors by myself with FF and FD. 3 vs 1. I won. Do the math.