Legion Mir 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Agree with all the above. HP doesn't need upping. Spells ESPECIALLY FF needs made far far less rare as it's the only "Good" spell a wizz gets PK wise.

Easy things to fix and add really, not a problem. As for the Pking, sorta need more stuff TO pk for. If LMS was added where you 1 v 1'd until eventually there was just 1 person left, that would be good. SW made worth having means people will want to fight over it AND ZT.

If your joining a server, the best thing you can do is either A) get in a guild or B) start a guild and join everyone else, else you'll find it impossible to compete.

that kinda lms sounds fun i might use that on my server :P wouldnt be hard to do but it would be bit harder to get it 1v1 class vs class

also agree with guild bit as its obvious u join a guild to hunt/pk in grps whatever ... if ur a solo player u can still join a guild

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
that kinda lms sounds fun i might use that on my server :P wouldnt be hard to do but it would be bit harder to get it 1v1 class vs class

also agree with guild bit as its obvious u join a guild to hunt/pk in grps whatever ... if ur a solo player u can still join a guild

Honestly class vs class isn't a problem here providing wizzies can get FF easier. It is also possible to make it class vs class just takes a bit more effort. Was an idea I gave scorp on p69 a long time ago, was so fun as you weren't fighting an entire guild but some random person you may or may not have fought before. Even your own guild member! The prize could simply be GP/Gold (once made useful) Doesn't have to be insane. Although perhaps a temporary tile of "LastManStanding" until the next one is on :P

Server has amazing potential and is fun, keep up the updates and all will be good. A reliable server is key. So far you've had barely any down time and besides the usual moans, nothing serious. Keep it up.

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
Enjoying the server atm,could do more alot more content though pvp seems fair but as said FF needs to be found easier and maybe other spells would be nice LR,etc.

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
Server reboot todd said it wont be up till later as he is sorting something on the server.

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
Enjoying the server atm,could do more alot more content though pvp seems fair but as said FF needs to be found easier and maybe other spells would be nice LR,etc.

most people forget to take FF out of LeftGuard's drop files, have u tried these?

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
If you quit this server for any reason, i ask you to please give it another go, i have done loads of updates, worked on balancing.... i really am trying here!

Everyday im updating things, ppl say something is too hard i look into it and change it if they are right etc.. all i ask is give it another go as ive probably changed what u didint like about the server :)

P.S server is back up

Last edited:

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
i have to say i like the game, some ppl seem REALLY fast but hay just got to deal with it lol ppl sayin they wanna kill ppl fast but 1-2 hit is silly they just like killin ppl with out a fight lol
books do need to drop a lil more!!!
i dont think u need to keep uppin every1s HP makes huntin to easy, ppl some times die to bosses,mobs @ mo glad its hard !
i dont think u should make lvlin any easyer if ppl just lvl sooooo fast will b hard 4 u to keep updatin, just make new bosses, fightin places OKS! EM places like that, even if game shouts OKS is out will make every1 go and have a fight !!!!!!
i still think FC needs loookin @ needs to slow and hurt a lil more, gives wiz some chance of gettin away!! and TU to kill tao pets/archers :P wars can just SD away from ppl!
ppl sayin they cant solo mutant well mir is about group huntin, find a friend and if taos own so much they need to b lowered they always been a support char !
just wat i think :P

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
/JoeWarr93

Tao's dont need to be altered, they arent over powered they are still used as support char's as i cant solo mutants / all bdd bosses without fluxx yet the same vice versa, i think the game is fair as it is, dont want a pvp what takes like 5hits to kill each other or its instant TT, FF -3/4hits to kill warr max if decent kit same as warr if haven't got decent kit not gonna 1/2 hit you are we :/ it is all fair imo...

MORE CAVES DEFIENETLY WILL NOT GO A MISS

/JoeWarr93