Legion Mir V2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
For any1 who played the 1st version of my server, you will remember what it was like :P, hopefully you liked it.

Changes/Additions.

Fragments

In V2 there is going to be a lot more rare sets to be found, which when they run out of durability due to there being no special repairs this time around can be changed into Fragments, 2 fragments will get you your basic item back for example a ring.. but it will require 3 if you wish to get a Weapon/Armour.

Fragments will also be dropping off bosses at a better rate then the rare items.

Victory points and champion points

Victory Points: Every time a leveling cave/boss cave boss is slain the player will be rewarded with 1 victory point, however the harder/better the boss the more chance of additional victory points dropping (in scroll form). Once you have collected enough of these points, report back to the victory points npc and enjoy your new items!! These items will be defensive and the aim of these it to help people struggling with bosses currently or get people ready for the group cave battles!

Champion points: These work in the same way as the victory points, the only differences are the points are obtained from group cave bosses and the items created through these points are offensive.

Now the interesting part, When any player creates both items example the victory points and champion points ring, they can then combine these 2 rings using more points to create a new ring which now shares the defensive/offensive stats (slightly lowered on both stats) this is to stop them becoming too powerful.

Boss Scrolls

Boss Scrolls will drop off all bosses ingame, with increased rates in Boss/Group caves. These Scrolls, when taken to Boss lands will summon a random boss within the game infront of you, so you may want to take a mate or 2 with you incase it is too strong for you alone. Aswell as this you have a small chance to Awaken the BossLandOverlord! This guy will take a few of you to bring him down with huge rewards for your effort.

Frenzy Teleports

Im not going to say too much about these at the moment as i do not wish for my idea to be stolen. But these will also be dropping off bosses along side Boss Scrolls with their Powers unknown!

Legion Box's

These box's will be dropping off bosses/certain monsters and can have ANYTHING inside of them, ofcourse with the rarer/higher lvl items being given at a lower rate.

Exp Rates

The Exp rate will be slightly faster this time around, which for those that didnt play was Med-High, it is a completely custom rate. It shouldnt take you ages to level, but at the same time it will not be given to you on a plate.

Anyways the point of this post was to let everyone who played the 1st version know i am now working hard on its return.

Last edited by a moderator:

lom26

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 17, 2012
donation info? now a few ppls kinda dont like u from seeing u in game been told u can be quite mouthy ect any hows good luck ill try it out i guess

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Nice one on making it again todd hurry up man am bored..... Whats that you drinking on your avatar lol pisshead

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
donation info? now a few ppls kinda dont like u from seeing u in game been told u can be quite mouthy ect any hows good luck ill try it out i guess

He aint really "mouthy" he can be alright, first time around server was alright, still cant remember if i played? I think you gave up to easy on first one though cause it didnt have the user count you was hoping for?

lom26

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 17, 2012
all what i was told by a fair few ppl and accturly seen him on another server not been named 4 reason but was pretty mouthy on there ofc he was only acting up as his mate Bench we also been mouthy just dont think he would get very far if he was to be the same as a gm ofc u would say he isnt mouthy your all friends here

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
all what i was told by a fair few ppl and accturly seen him on another server not been named 4 reason but was pretty mouthy on there ofc he was only acting up as his mate Bench we also been mouthy just dont think he would get very far if he was to be the same as a gm ofc u would say he isnt mouthy your all friends here

When i play mir im mouthy to make ppl attack me more, meaning i can pk them n make n1 items ! :P

And shank you did play it mate, you and n00b had Greed armour/wep :P and i didnt give up due to usercount, i was more annoyed at myself cuz i rush released the server without having all the features/caves/ideas i had for it.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Think I remember talking to you about this on world of heroes lol. never played it first time so I'll prob give it a go.
Good luck.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
gl might have to come on here to rape bench as he thinks hes so good and unkillable soon time will tell hope he plays this lol

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Bench is just annoying and he isnt good at mir lol hes slow and cant pk last server i saw him on was HiddenMist i think and he was easy to pk.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
lol then u should have seen him on atlantis thinking he was bad and i totaly agree he is annoying and a keyboard warrior :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Just a quick update.

I have finished the Fragment/Frenzy/Boss Scrolls now and have gone through correcting any quests that were broken.

p.s i will not be rush releasing this, it may be some time until it goes live.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Todd Is there a Eta ?

nope mate, i will be releasing this when im ready.

---------- Post added 23-04-2012 at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 22-04-2012 at 06:22 PM ----------

We are currently working on Victory/Champion points, these points are completely different to Gamepoints/GameGold. (Game Gold + Game points are ingame too)

The way these points work are :

Victory Points: Every time a leveling cave/boss cave boss is slain the player will be rewarded with 1 victory point, however the harder/better the boss the more chance of additional victory points dropping (in scroll form). Once you have collected enough of these points, report back to the victory points npc and enjoy your new items!! These items will be defensive and the aim of these it to allow people struggling with bosses currently or get people ready for the group cave battles!

Champion points: These work in the same way as the victory points, the only differences are the points are obtained from group cave bosses and the items created through these points are offensive.

Now the interesting part, When any player creates both items example the victory points and champion points ring, they can then combine these 2 rings using more points to create a new ring which now shares the defensive/offensive stats (slightly lowered on both stats) this is to stop them becoming too powerful.

Last edited:
Reactions: store1

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Yay for Todd. Been waiting ages for you to get hold of me about this server but ive got a new number hhh. Drop me a PM if you need a tester or anything.

/Bench x

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Yay for Todd. Been waiting ages for you to get hold of me about this server but ive got a new number hhh. Drop me a PM if you need a tester or anything.

/Bench x

long time no see babs x and ill let you know if i need you pal

---------- Post added 25-04-2012 at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was 24-04-2012 at 03:05 PM ----------

Victory/Champion Points are now completed. You will gain 1 point upon killing a boss with a chance of further points dropping in scroll form to share with the group, or more for yourself if solo :P.

Today I have been going through drop files adding all the new ideas to them, I also have tweaked a lot of the rates as I feel bosses just were not dropping enough last time around. Of course the Rare Sets Death/Carnage/Mutant/Devils will be rare off the solo bosses, but not too rare that you will not see them :P

I will need to play through the game again tweaking strengths/exp due the changes made, so bare with me on this server and I will try to keep every1 posted on what is going on.