Lel

Moosooman

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 5, 2014
so yeh was just scrolling through goggle and tbh saw someone had said I was killed by Omu fighter on euro Mir in an old thread on here it was an ow it was laggy and I'm still having fugin nightmares over it so it doesn't help Moosooman pwns I was the only warr to stay at level 33 for 2years jat pk. Now moosooman owns old Republic. but I'll come back to Mir and annoy you all maybe ;)

/moosooman
Euro Mir legend

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Wat8.jpg

Moosooman

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 5, 2014
I typed moosooman into goggle and this place turned up with a few threads so I just wanted ti set the record straight :- I was chestnut hunting coz I died and dripped my kit my axe wiz like curse+ so I used bronze axe and eka death was chasing me I started to lug near an ow and logged in and had died I couldn't help the lag ffs somehow doctor doom found out then started on the forums bad times so I went to mines and gut some bio

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I typed moosooman into goggle and this place turned up with a few threads so I just wanted ti set the record straight :- I was chestnut hunting coz I died and dripped my kit my axe wiz like curse+ so I used bronze axe and eka death was chasing me I started to lug near an ow and logged in and had died I couldn't help the lag ffs somehow doctor doom found out then started on the forums bad times so I went to mines and gut some bio

+1

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
I remember you from Outer World GNO forums. God I miss that place... It was more fun than the actual game rofl.

But yes, I also died to an Oma. Those ****ers were hard before spider patch. :(

Last edited:

Moosooman

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 5, 2014
Lol good times and cheers man it's been so long and I remember smavid david thanks for the generic meme lol

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
so yeh was just scrolling through goggle and tbh saw someone had said I was killed by Omu fighter on euro Mir in an old thread on here it was an ow it was laggy and I'm still having fugin nightmares over it so it doesn't help Moosooman pwns I was the only warr to stay at level 33 for 2years jat pk. Now moosooman owns old Republic. but I'll come back to Mir and annoy you all maybe ;)

/moosooman
Euro Mir legend

Somebody get this guy a Blue Peter badge.