Zircon LF upcoming Zircon MIR3 server

smoochy boys on tour

barwhoom

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 27, 2023
I used to play this game all the time with my friend and I am eager to play it again, especially if there was a new server to be launched.

Does anyone know of anything like upcoming servers? I'm not interested in playing MIR2, and i'm perferred towards zircon %_%

it was too much fun playing in a server with 100~ players back in the day, let me know on discord if you know of anything! it would be very appreciated :)

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I used to play this game all the time with my friend and I am eager to play it again, especially if there was a new server to be launched.

Does anyone know of anything like upcoming servers? I'm not interested in playing MIR2, and i'm perferred towards zircon %_%

it was too much fun playing in a server with 100~ players back in the day, let me know on discord if you know of anything! it would be very appreciated :)

Tarel XE is the only new Mir3 server I am aware of that is being released soon ish next month or so and although their are some things improved and good changes being worked on Cheekyvimto is a casual server owner so fixs, content and changes take a long time to be completed. But its a damn sight better than those who just Copy/paste content without thought and put bs stuff in their cash shops to get players to open their wallets for the P2W advantages.

Their is a couple of Mir3 in development that look promising but no release dates as of yet.

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Tarel XE is the only new Mir3 server I am aware of that is being released soon ish next month or so and although their are some things improved and good changes being worked on Cheekyvimto is a casual server owner so fixs, content and changes take a long time to be completed. But its a damn sight better than those who just Copy/paste content without thought and put bs stuff in their cash shops to get players to open their wallets for the P2W advantages.

Their is a couple of Mir3 in development that look promising but no release dates as of yet.
Thing is, since pheonix turned Zircon, same for taral, its "fun server" vibes, stupid damage and stats etc, and get rleased like this.

Hopefully hes sorted things, but he released the last taral server in that state and thought it was fine at first, so, who knows.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Thing is, since pheonix turned Zircon, same for taral, its "fun server" vibes, stupid damage and stats etc, and get rleased like this.

Hopefully hes sorted things, but he released the last taral server in that state and thought it was fine at first, so, who knows.

I've been testing these changes he has made since Season 1 and in my opinion PVP is still broken, the items I thought had been reworked haven't been and a lot more stuff than in season 1 that was broken is still broken in addtion to all the broken stuff he added over the course of a year. I do hope he sorts it but all we can do as players is provide feedback and hope he fixs things if not its going to be 1-2 week worth of fun before everyone stops playing just like last time.

Its not so much Zircon as a whole in my opinion the issue lies with broken systems and bad stat designs and lazy GMs not willing to put the effort into reworking them into a balanced one. even the classes design is very basic and could be vastly improved.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Many servers (3 month lifespan) will come and go, there is always Zentaur lol

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023
Its hard to judge what players want when playing Mir by the look of the forum, do people prefer the older type of files with less features, without extra classes, without extra stats such as crit dmg etc and less QOL things? (IE - having to run places to do things rather than pressing a keybind to open a window)