Liandrin.com Releases - Server/Client Resources

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
its top work by Liandrin and his site helps noobs like Xanan :)

lif

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
~HeavenSent~ said:
The item dnitem match but the StattItem files dosent.

/HS

I'll try to sort that, but to be fair 99% of the item, dnitem and state are Soodens work and I've simply added some stuff to the end. He had so many damn items its easy for a few to get mixed up :)

It helps if your more specific about what doesn't match...

All of it? or certain sets? It all works for me but its always possible I host the wrong files.

Ssoul2004 said:
i think this is correct image for the weapon skins

And thanks a bunch, saves me some time.

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
lifco said:
its top work by Liandrin and his site helps noobs like Xanan :)

lif

It does indeed, but i prefer the term new to server making.

Lifco at the end of the day, ive done nothing to you. You banned me from your server because peeps on your server also played mine.

And if you thought 1.4 was bad, you gunna love 1.9 mate :agree: .

Less of the sarcy comments mate, your a grown man, im only 15 and it looks like im more mature than you.

/Xanan

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
Xanan said:
It does indeed, but i prefer the term new to server making.

Lifco at the end of the day, ive done nothing to you. You banned me from your server because peeps on your server also played mine.

And if you thought 1.4 was bad, you gunna love 1.9 mate :agree: .

Less of the sarcy comments mate, your a grown man, im only 15 and it looks like im more mature than you.

/Xanan
banned you now he has 4 players on starlite

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England
The numbers specified for the mobs on those images on your site, dont match up with the mobs... well some do, HolyDeva is the number you say it is... but Foxes and other mobs are not... whats up with that?

/Spyro

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
They work for many other people, and they definitely work for me. Make sure you have the usual things like allowing the files on Ledu or w/e.

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
happens with me 2 the foxes dont work.
frosttiger,demonking,Jinchonking,Frozenking,KingOrb
snow mobs. etc....
all have no images.

/evilgoku

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
i allowed it, but that only stops you loggin in... i'll have to find another way to fix it

/Spyro

Then you have done something wrong, adding a few wils to the ledu should not change anything and cannot cause it to not work.

happens with me 2 the foxes dont work.
frosttiger,demonking,Jinchonking,Frozenking,KingOrb
snow mobs. etc....
all have no images.

/evilgoku

Thats because you have the same problem. Allow the wils on the ledu.exe and it will work.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
some of the mobs files r corrupt and ican only get like if theres Mon11.wil , mon12.wil and then mon13.WIX the wix's r always corrupt

care to explain y there bugged??

iv had these files for so long now and iv never had a problem with them at all my items work fine my mobs are great. theres nowt wrong with them on my side

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
some of the mobs files r corrupt and ican only get like if theres Mon11.wil , mon12.wil and then mon13.WIX the wix's r always corrupt

X, these are the same files we have used on our server since they were released, the only problem we had was when changing the race and raceimg, then sometimes the mob changed appearance, and i know most peeps will say it isnt so, but it did.. there is a guide here to set up race, raceimg

https://liandrin.sslpowered.com/help-mobrace.html

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Originally Posted by XterminatoR

You have to allow them on your ledu exe. You can find out how to do this on the one thread you'll ever need.

/Xanan

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
i have tryed with the files u directed me to and they dont work i keep try the items and the rong item appers

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
i have tryed with the files u directed me to and they dont work i keep try the items and the rong item appers

i suggest that you change the appearance in your database then. the files wont be wrong, your database just wont have been made using the same files, therefore the wrong appearances will occur

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
i need u to tell me in english i am a bit dim with the will and wix files and bd files i just got my server up and runing and i am just adding the items and such so would u be able to post a step bye step .txt plz

Last edited:

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
I need you tell me in english i am a bit dum with the wil and wix files and bd files i just got my server up and running and i am just adding the items and such so would you be able to post a step by step .txt guide please
-------------------------------------------------
CORRECT SPELLING FOR THAT

---------------------------------------------

THE ONE THREAD YOU WILL EVER NEED