Lightning 1.4.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
May, Or May not go through with this., Would any one play a 1.4 now, with all the 1.9's/2.3's out, well anyway, heres what i was thinking.

PLEASE ONLY POST HERE IF YOU WILL PLAY A 1.4 SERVER, IF NOT ENUFF PPL SAY THEY WILL, I WONT BOTHER/

IF YOU THINK THIS IS A BAD IDEA, i dont care, keep off this thread, i cudnt give a flying monkeys ass, wether u think its a bad idea, and wether 2.3 or 1.9 rocks pwnz and 1.4 sucks.

Only post here, if your going to play.

Simple as really..

Start Level: 26
Easy to 40, then Harder, New Level 40, would be about level 60.
Only Euro Items Ingame Will Be Starter Kit/40 Weapon
A Few Other good looking one's avilable at lvl 50+., e.g osr.
About 50 New Items.
New Weapons
Armours.
Usual Stuff.

Instances-
Class Based Caves.
One For Taoist,Warriors,Wizards.
At Level 50,60,70.
Theese will be Caves, which only a certain class/level can enter.

All AutoLock/AutoRun **** turned off, to make Pvp Better.

No Original Euro Mir Maps, 3 New Provinces, 20 New Caves.
No Original Euro Mir Monsters, All New Skins (Well, New'er Than Euro) Except the Good Looking One's

Upgrade NPC, Craft a Upgrade Token, to Upgrade Your Kit, Also can drop from mobs
100% Upgrade NPC, OrbToken, Only Dropable from Mobs.

Quests-
ExpQuests
GoldQuests
Unique Items Quests.
Few StoryLine Based Quests.

Well Thought Out Items, Some Items just have AC/AMC, other have just Dc 0-10 For exsample, while others have Base and Max, e.f Dc 6-6.
So you can mix and match your kits.

This Server will be Group Orientated, 80% of Boss's you will need a group of 3 or more, with the big boss'es needing a full group.

Balanced Gold Drop/Item Drop
Gold Rate is about x2
Exp Rate About x8-10.

No Flames Please, Yes i know 1.9 is better, but its buggy/laggy/crap for pvp, and 2.3, well, there just isnt a stable release atm.

If Server goes online, Will be Long Term, Until, i dont get anyone playing for 3 days.

Please Post here if you would play.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
dont know how you'll manage getting mass poison and lightning. its impossible for a 1.4 server to have them.

No Flames Please, Yes i know 1.9 is better, but its buggy/laggy/crap for pvp, and 2.3, well, there just isnt a stable release atm.

and people really need to get the thought of 2.3 being unstable out of their head, just because one noob who tried out the files and it crashed doesnt make the files unstable, they are perfectly fine.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
dont know how you'll manage getting mass poison and lightning. its impossible for a 1.4 server to have them.

and people really need to get the thought of 2.3 being unstable out of their head, just because one noob who tried out the files and it crashed doesnt make the files unstable, they are perfectly fine.

Last time i tried DM2, MagicShield/ThunderBolt didnt work. lol

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
then u tried it months ago apparently lol. everything works perfectly (bar a couple of fixable bugs) upto 2.2

anyway, gl with a 1.4 server, but i think with the amount of 2.3 servers coming out now i doubt it'll have many users.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
then u tried it months ago apparently lol. everything works perfectly (bar a couple of fixable bugs) upto 2.2

anyway, gl with a 1.4 server, but i think with the amount of 2.3 servers coming out now i doubt it'll have many users.

No, Offence.

But cant you read?

It's either really early in the morning, and im in a bad mood.

Or i just took an instant dislike to you.

Last edited:

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Lol Your asking for opinions yet you dont want people to post no its a bad idea and stuff? lol..........ok 1.4 is near enough moldy now.

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
guys i dont no why some randum is asking about lighting it is going to be 1.9 but dano has give up.... not give files away.... so wtf

he's trying to rip of lighting what a fagg!

nikeygeo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
im a fan of 1.4 and always will be, think its a great idea u tryin to make 1 :)

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
guys i dont no why some randum is asking about lighting it is going to be 1.9 but dano has give up.... not give files away.... so wtf

he's trying to rip of lighting what a fagg!

ur a fag actually, searched lightning, u will see i made the name almost 2 years ago, so this fag "dano" is actually ripping my name, thanks bye.

and :s need at least 20 ppl to aat they wqud play, atm, not enuff,

also not sure if my old webby is up,. search invsion forums and lightning server, So wat a fag, dano is ripping my name.
? owned, i think so, stop accusin me of stuff, i never did., thanks

also im not asking for opinions, im asking if u wud play, if u wont, FO, basclly.

Last edited:

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
ur a fag actually, searched lightning, u will see i made the name almost 2 years ago, so this fag "dano" is actually ripping my name, thanks bye.

also not sure if my old webby is up,. search invsion forums and lightning server, So wat a fag, dano is ripping my name.

also im not asking for opinions, im asking if u wud play, if u wont, FO, basclly.

rofl or not me and dano made up the name lighting then u think ull make a server lightin just shows u cant think of ur own names bye

and LET 1.4 DIE im with u lol

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
seriously though, getting past all the bullsh1t on this thread, why make a 1.4 server? i mean 2.3 is simply the same as 1.4, apart from is has more spells, more items, more monsters, more everything.

making a 1.4 server isnt gonna make it feel like 'the good old days'.

Soama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
rofl or not me and dano made up the name lighting then u think ull make a server lightin just shows u cant think of ur own names bye

and LET 1.4 DIE im with u lol
you seem like a retard

if you made up the name Lightning , you should be able to spell it.
+ if you did make it up , who cares , doesn't seem like your bringing the server up anymore , so why can't he use the name? simply stfu

Last edited:

michaelj:mrj

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 13, 2005
United Kingdom

I played this server, there was a lightning 2 years ago.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
you seem like a retard

if you made up the name Lightning , you should be able to spell it.
+ if you did make it up , who cares , doesn't seem like your bringing the server up anymore , so why can't he use the name? simply stfu

who the hell do u think u r? u just start on ere and accuse??? taking liberties this is!! and yeah i am still making this server so stfu!!

:middle:

btw yeah i no i spell it wrong but we get retards out there like u that wouldn't understand if it is spelt correct!

only if the mod left my old past on frm last nite!

Last edited:

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
tbh i lyk the sounds of this server altho it's a 1.4 most the 1.9's r rubbish/laggy nd the 2.3's r jus crap nd dnt stay up long.i probs myt play :D

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
all ive got to say to this is.... at least hes trying and wants to have a good community of friends on his server :) ill play it mate and g/l with it