Lil Help with online server

smoochy boys on tour

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Ive forwarded ports, changed the ips, everything connects and logs into game perfectly, but when your in game it completely freezes. Any ideas? thanks

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Upload screenies of your gates/M2server like Mstation said, Will give people something to work around.

Upvote 0

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
hmmm its stopped freezing as soon as it comes on but now freezing when i open the bag up it gives [RunDB] Save DB Timed Out error when i try to open it =/ loool any ideas

Upvote 0

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
hmmm its stopped freezing as soon as it comes on but now freezing when i open the bag up it gives [RunDB] Save DB Timed Out error when i try to open it =/ loool any ideas

What is the host specs?

I had this problem long ago when using a crap pc. This helped alot though.
Cntrl/Alt/Delete(TaskManager)- then go to processes, find DBServer, right click it and set priority Realtime.
Then do the same for M2Server and select, BelowNormal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
What is the host specs?

I had this problem long ago when using a crap pc. This helped alot though.
Cntrl/Alt/Delete(TaskManager)- then go to processes, find DBServer, right click it and set priority Realtime.
Then do the same for M2Server and select, BelowNormal.

Set priority to realtime and it will cause you more problems, realtime will cause most pcs to crash, it will also make all other programs run really slowly, it warns you about chaging proritys for a reason!

Upvote 0

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Set priority to realtime and it will cause you more problems, realtime will cause most pcs to crash, it will also make all other programs run really slowly, it warns you about chaging proritys for a reason!
sometimes it helps , other times no ;)
theres also a reason to be there on list ;)

Upvote 0

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Yeah it warns for people that don't know what they are doing.
Im just saying, It stopped me from having this problem. M2Server is a resource hog on TD's files and setting it to BelowNormal and DBServer to Realtime fixed this issue for me, so...
And if your hosting a server on a less than adequate PC nothing else but the neccesaties should be running anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0