lineage2 problems.

Join Discord

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
ive never downloaded the game tbh. ive had a Disc since day one. you tryd searching Google? or redownload tbh.

/ancient

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
well it could also mean the file is corrupt. and dont think it will be in .ZIP would it. you may say thats it would be to big to download but it would still be 1GB+ in ZIP i would sujest try downloading it again but from a different location.

/ancient

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
well it could also mean the file is corrupt. and dont think it will be in .ZIP would it. you may say thats it would be to big to download but it would still be 1GB+ in ZIP i would sujest try downloading it again but from a different location.

/ancient

Sorry, I wasn't very clear.
This zip is just a readme text file and the exe file to run and connect with the autopatcher.
This will avoid downloading one single file but get you the latest version of the game by patching from an empty directory. You can stop at any time and go back without losing what you've got so far.

Like Mir, L2 can also be copied across to other locations on PCs or drives and still work happilly. You can also run more than one instance on the same PC at the same time.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
cba using patcher sooooooooooo slow

file size is 3 gig +

a m8 had a fix but cant find now ><

id try downloading it from somwhere different i think there's more links on L2 Site. or just download the client which you are able to run and download through patcher will take several hours but worth it.

/ancient

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
PL files are perl script files. I can't understand how you got that for the L2 download. I'm going to have a look. See what it tries to give me.

Looking at gamershell.com, the download seems to be Chronicle 4. Unless thats just the download for non members. The actual game version now is Chaotic Throne 1. £19.99 for the game and 45 days game time then £8.99 a month after.
Without completing the order for the game, I can't see what site it directs me to for the download from the PlayNC account site.

The file is a WinRAR file on the gamershell site, not pl.

Last edited:

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
i went on to lineage2 site went to down load and theres file planet or gamers hell whent on to gamershell and click euro downloadand comes up with download starting in 10 seconds then its says click here to start so i did and once i got it it was a pl file.

just ran auto patche and in over a hours the progress bar as not moved 1 bit lol