Linking .WIX

killerbob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2007
WIX Editor

I have an .WIX file for some armours I downloaded and I would like to put them in the DnItems.WIX Items.WIX and StateItem.WIX

I know how to do the .WIL files with H88

Last edited:

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Little help making a "brand new" .wil and .wix

1. Extract the .wil you want to add to- to a folder on your desktop.

2. Extract the images you want to add and place them in the folder from step 1,
making sure you rename the new images to numbers of empty spaces!

3. Don't forget to add positions for new items in the placements folder. (will be text files named with the number of the pics)

4. When all done, open HH8 and open any .wil to make the create button available and click it.

5. Folder- choose the folder you added everything to, then in the next box choose the spot the files will be saved to.(and the .wils name)

6. Make sure the first option under placement is ticked and then that Bmp is ticked.

7. Click OK and watch your new .wil and .wix be created!

Might be a long and drawn out way of doing things to some people, but it works very well.

Also if you are doing this for item .wils, don't forget to do all of them,
DN(floor looks), Item(bag looks), and StateItem(F10 looks), and use the same pic numbers for each .wil

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PepsiMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
i have a question how to link a new armour its DN and items and stateitems?

Without replace an old one

Upvote 0

killerbob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2007
How do you delete parts of the WIL in h88 because I only want one custom armour in the Hum.wil but I imported all of the customer armour in there, and when I click delete and choose what number to start at and to end at and click delete it just doesnt delete them.

Upvote 0