LionHeatv v.2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Benji2003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2003
New York BABY!
Bugz said:
Still being a biatch - can't create a f00kin account... ffs

yah sorry about that =/

once server up, i will make ur charecters account :)

LionHeart was crashing my comp last night =/ so i couldnt do anything :(

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i will not be bring LH back up :( soz ppl

i have other thing todo

cant see usein my good pc for hoston a server no1 plays.

good luck ppl :) find a nice server to play

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
IceMan said:
i will not be bring LH back up :( soz ppl

i have other thing todo

cant see usein my good pc for hoston a server no1 plays.

good luck ppl :) find a nice server to play

Whys it up in your siggu then?

iamgod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2004
Lion heart will be back. At the moment it is staying as it is. But i have been given the job of making the server better. The server will now have houses. Lower stated items. more exp to lvl. and once we have tested the will bea charc wipe. i am currently recruting a data base person if your intrested pm me on here tell me if you have done a db before. You must have microsoft excel!!! lion heart wills tay as it is until maybe sunday when the first of the new releases comes out it may be ll8r than that depending on how much i do. I hope that the charc wipe wont bother people to much but the sevrer willb e improved with more lvling areas etc as i have said.

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
iamgod said:
Lion heart will be back. At the moment it is staying as it is. But i have been given the job of making the server better. The server will now have houses. Lower stated items. more exp to lvl. and once we have tested the will bea charc wipe. i am currently recruting a data base person if your intrested pm me on here tell me if you have done a db before. You must have microsoft excel!!! lion heart wills tay as it is until maybe sunday when the first of the new releases comes out it may be ll8r than that depending on how much i do. I hope that the charc wipe wont bother people to much but the sevrer willb e improved with more lvling areas etc as i have said.

server will return when ben sayz its ready to go.

as i'm the host i dont have time to work on the server.

plz if u can help ben pm me ir him :)

ps server team will get a pay check for me if server works out well :D

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
not untill ben see the files

after we will start testin new stuff

stan

Kool if it goes up ill be playing but for the moment im waiting on Devilsoul if i goes up DS for t3e win ^_~

Benji2003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2003
New York BABY!
erm, be more specific :P

which ben*crosses fingers* hope its moi!

if not i......i guess i will go sit over by that tree :(

iamgod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2004
Benji2003 said:
erm, be more specific :P

which ben*crosses fingers* hope its moi!

if not i......i guess i will go sit over by that tree :(
he means me lol :P

iamgod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2004
i am hurrying and the houses are now inplace. There are 22 houses at the mo it willb e that for a while. Doing the last few item stats today hopefully we will be running a test for people to try tonight or tomorrow.

iamgod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2004
it will have. New lvlining areas aswell it will be alot better than what it was have faith lol :p

iamgod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2004
Im not sure wot exe you need to use im using DSYonline 1 not Stuz 1 .

I am just adding a few more things to the files ready for the first test for all of you people that want to play to test. We have adjusted the spawns in oma and nat caves so that low lvls can hunt there and as there has been a charcter reset then this will probably be used to start u lvling. The item stats have been lowerd aswell. The house system still needs to be tested but doesnt seem to have anything wrong with it. In our next update which should be monday or tuesday we will be adding a new medium lvl cave then wendsday or thursday a high level cave. Items will also be added. We will be adding a mineing room which will be quite small but where ypu can make money because the gold is going to be rarer than before. Pros paras teles etc have been made rarer and people wont all be walking around in the same stuff like they did in the last version. (Which was heaven armour and dragon items and samurai items.) We are still updateing the server so any bugs please report. The site and forum should be up some time next week. Ill let you know tonight what time we are open to test.

iamgod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2004
the new version is now up for testing LionHeartV3
come and test