= [Live] - [Meteora] - [v3] =

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
i agree but they aint going to change the rates or the interface so its just not worth playing unless you have alot of spare time to level up

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Tbqfh it doesnt matter if you level fast or slow, any decent server should have the same life span, I really dont understand why it makes a difference if you level fast or slow.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
if you level slow youll get nothing out of the server, theirs not much of a user count meaning theirs not much of a community to help you out which makes it harder again.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
There can be a community on a low rate server, but I must admit, Meteora has a very poor community in regards to the way higher levels act towards newcomers.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
It takes minimum effort to get yourself to lvl 42 tbh after then it becomes harder.... imo when they bug patch is sorted for us the user count may rise, as some people can't get round things and expect it did str8 away.. unlike other servers also meteora server team has a life. Mete > OS ( Yes i've playd both OS was boring..mete has lot more to do imo, just my opinion but feel free 2 cry and flame about it...)

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
I dont find either Met or OS appealing tbh. I play Met more often as it is lagg free unlike OS and is alot more playable as its not pk pk pk. Not that I dislike pk'ing, but no OS its ridiculous.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
end of day,

ive been m8s wit lind ect 5 years.

But im on Bens side.

Meteora ****ing sucks, everything is ****, the items r all euro items. so its same lvling as euro, with same items, just different names, wooo thats summat to aspire to. The lvl 48 wep is a sowg.wow i have a sowg on euro at 43. why wud i want to start agen, and have to get to 48, to get 1?

OS Uses all he new images ect, and hardly ne of it is euro ****.

OS is blatently better, due to the higher user count.
end off.

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
end of day,

ive been m8s wit lind ect 5 years.

But im on Bens side.

Meteora ****ing sucks, everything is ****, the items r all euro items. so its same lvling as euro, with same items, just different names, wooo thats summat to aspire to. The lvl 48 wep is a sowg.wow i have a sowg on euro at 43. why wud i want to start agen, and have to get to 48, to get 1?

OS Uses all he new images ect, and hardly ne of it is euro ****.

OS is blatently better, due to the higher user count.
end off.
Lol, we had this arguement ingame and I proved you wrong.

I don't get this about items looking like euro items, for one you haven't seen alot of the items, ive not even seen most of them. And if your so bothered about it looking like euro in the way of items, why do you complain when the interface is changed away from euro?

OS might use all new images, but OS doesn't have custom images designed specifically for OS.

We know the usercount isn't great, and we don't really expect it to in the state Meteora is in, alot of bugs have been fixed, alot more need fixing, and we are getting round to them all in time.

As Resol said, whats the real difference between high rate and low rate, the number on the inteface is bigger, woop de doo.

PS. James, you have never really liked any server, you complain about anything and everything, therefore that makes your opinion void :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
OS might use all new images, but OS doesn't have custom images designed specifically for OS.
wooptie doo cause u got 3 new spell images that makes the server better lol?
servers are about appealing to the players, givin them wot they want, there IS a difference betwene high and low rate, u can argue its the same over and over... technically it is but that doesnt make them the same.

unlike other servers also meteora server team has a life. Mete > OS ( Yes i've playd both OS was boring..mete has lot more to do imo, just my opinion but feel free 2 cry and flame about it...)
sorry but wot would u know about other ppls lives lol? moron.

Tbqfh it doesnt matter if you level fast or slow, any decent server should have the same life span, I really dont understand why it makes a difference if you level fast or slow.
quite clearly it does matter........

meteora would be the best server online if it was of a higher rate with a few tweaks such as the interface.
i agree, the things u could do with these files could make such a gr8 server, but they dont appeal to the player needs unfortunatly.

think u should all drop the whole meteor vs OS thing any way... every1 has different likes/dislikes... ur never gonna get a server thats perfect to every single player, that no1 says any thing bad about... this is why we have loads of different styles of servers online. met is appealin for low rate, OS is appealing for high rate, and neither are appealin for some
now just leave it at that lol, no point spamin this thread

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Sick of people saying there is no difference between HR & LR. Yes, okay, its all about the number on the interface and how quick you reach that number. But what is the whole game based on ? NUMBERS. Stats, Spell levels, Equip requirements.. all just numbers. What does the whole game revert back to ? Numbers.

Kazuki, if its ONLY a number why don't you change your starting level to 300, Multiply the current item stats by 10, and start every new character with 100 mill? After all.. its ONLY a number and that shouldn't effect game play should it ?

killag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2008

No offence here, but as a player, me and most the people i know will look for a high rate server.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i wudnt touch a LR i come on to ave fun not grind all day for a lvl!

and os hit 190 yday i believe :)

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Lads we understand you would like to argue about Mete and OS, but if you could do it somewhere where i dont have to read and can read comments from people who do like the server or got some constructive criticism so we can advance on that and code things they want to see. That would be Magic (Y)

As for people saying low rate *Cry Cry* as we have said many times before this is how we want to do it and how it is going to stay we have a stable community that enjoy the server and some more awesome stuff going in soon.

If you want to carry on this pointless argument about which completely different server is better. Then can you please take it to General Server Chat and discuss/argue it there.

Cheers Guys.

Leingod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2007
i start the meteora exe and i get this
all the buttons are whack and i cannot press any of them.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Attachments

• untitled7857895.JPG
    untitled7857895.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 77

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
i start the meteora exe and i get this
all the buttons are whack and i cannot press any of them.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Try changing the resolution of your screen higher, then let me know.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Well surely you just click start Meteora?
If not, its probably what kazuki said, as your screen looks tiny.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
lol @ the HijackThis on your Desktop.

Its the resolution your pc is in try adjusting and playing around with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.