Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
saddams_worst.jpg
:rolleyes:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Imo i think hes innocent and people who do things like this need a ****ing life..

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
Michael Jackson is innocent in my opinion, It's just that all these people making cases against him are in it for the cash. Okay so he's had kids around his house, but they have no proof he actually slept with them!! The only evidence they have is from the actual child, and quite frankly that is only secondary evidence, and it's not hardcore proof.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Escluge said:
Michael Jackson is innocent in my opinion, It's just that all these people making cases against him are in it for the cash. Okay so he's had kids around his house, but they have no proof he actually slept with them!! The only evidence they have is from the actual child, and quite frankly that is only secondary evidence, and it's not hardcore proof.

bull**** Your telling me every single person who has come forward is after cash there not cause they wont get any

Face it Michael Jackson is at least guilty of some the stuff they say he has done

And he's not being charged for sleeping with them he's being charged of giving drink to minors(Lots of NeverLand workers have seen it) and Molisation(sp?)

They cant all be lieing simple as that

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
MiloFoxburr said:
bull**** Your telling me every single person who has come forward is after cash there not cause they wont get any

Face it Michael Jackson is at least guilty of some the stuff they say he has done

And he's not being charged for sleeping with them he's being charged of giving drink to minors(Lots of NeverLand workers have seen it) and Molisation(sp?)

They cant all be lieing simple as that

Ok i see your point but you never heard the guy who SAID he got paid 30m form michealjackson not to say anything when at the time they have prooved micheall jackson had barly 5m Pretty sad..

Osangar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2005
That person was paid a large amount of money and the reason he would not appear in court again is because if michael jacksons legal team were any good, which they are for the price they would have made him sign a conract to drop and never give evidence against him again, otherwise what would stop him taking the cash and keeping the case.

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Escluge said:
yea thats what i think too...thay just hate him and wanna put him in jail sick ppl
:ums:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
tbh i think MJ is the sick one. why in the world would a grown man invite kids to come round and sleep in the same bed??? i think thats abit weird to start of with. yer alot of people make claims like that women saw MJ lickin her sons head i mean thats fukin weird and its the first time its been said thing is if some one abused my kids i would not take an out of court settlement for money yer i would like to take money but i think seeing him g to prison would be much more enjoyable the only way i would prob take money is if my lawers said theres no chance you could win the case and MJ made an offer but i would still have to think about it.

TBH MJ is a fukin sick B a s t a r d and should go down cos im sure he would like picking up the soap when he is in the showers dirty pri ck

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
I honestly hope to god MJ is found guilty and winds up in a jail cell with a lonely anger prone hyper-active redneck truck driver called Jamis.

:saw:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Love said:
I honestly hope to god MJ is found guilty and winds up in a jail cell with a lonely anger prone hyper-active redneck truck driver called Jamis.

:saw:

Lmao, Personally I couldn't care what happens whether he's guilty or not -_-. But that made me laugh ^_^! Would be fun to watch.