LMS / Batchmoves

Join Discord

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Trying to follow preachers release, trouble is, its exploitable for what I want to use it for

#ACT
mapmove d717
BATCHDELAY 10
ADDBATCH d515
BATCHMOVE
BREAK

So that moves you do d717 then after 10 seconds (Will increase that) moves all entrants to d515.

Im also scripting in that you cant take pots/gear with you, trouble is people can go to storage area, then @town, grab gear/pots and go back in.

I think I can add something to my @town command to not activate on the map you wait in, but its difficult to not leave any gaps open to exploits.

Ideally id like it like FH, with the same level thing, at the very least removing devas from taos or teleing people in, giving them pots but not letting them fight until times up.

Help please? :p

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Because im not sure how to make a map a SZ until the fight starts - so need to move people to a holding map, otherwise people can enter, pk, and re-enter as long as its in the first 10 mins.

Or, people can tele to the holding area and i can have it not open the main map till 8, but then people can enter late when half the people are dead. Myabe I can block access to enter after 8....

Thanks Ben gave me an idea :p

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
if u dont/cant do the safe zone stuff, hvae it so you can tele to the holdin area between 7:50-8:00

then it shouts at 8:00 that u have 60secs to enter.. and if u dont enter before 8:01 you cant enter

just do a shout count down every 1minute from 7:50 onwards

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
if they really wanna go they will be ready to tele in any way.. if they go afk or w/e thats their fault

Upvote 0