Status
Not open for further replies.

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
as above its a **** server.

i had a 41wiz lvled on my own no cheats got hacked now their telling me i cheated. I wouldnt kno how. U ppl tel me if this is cheating:

first gettin a noob tao to 19 then get skele spel, then go bk in exp cave put skele's their lettin em kil the 32k mobs and go bk to sz and grp with another character. And btw i havent done that on me 41 wiz, i done it on Another warrior.

BaByDraGon_Ngo

LMAO i think thats allowed if ur smart enough to come up wid the ideas thats kool cuz on my server i allow pk and conning and stuff lolz if your dumb enough to let bugs be on server then ppl gonna exploit them ! So its the owners fault not urs.

Tommi

lmao u had rev hacks run through we checked the logs, u pretended to get hacked, u were abusive to admins tbh u were an as$ servers really picked up getting 33 players + on and we dont want ppl like you on it. if you dont like it fine cause we dont want ppl like you, we'd rather keep the ppl who do like the server and are ppl who dont try to find the bugs to exploit. we didnt even know about the bug until we saw abnomal lvling and now we know the bug, we will be sorting it asap. "dumb enough to let bugs on server?" we didnt know about it and we didnt know players would come on and try find bugs to lvl up thats just being a lazy noob.

anyway that bugs being sorted with aload of other updates.

Last edited:

MaxPower

wuz cheatin runnin thow us all and it is a gd server and gm's r gr8 but ur just lvlin the lazy way

toaly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2004
i dont care this server RULES thats all i gotta say :P all play it BEST SERVER AT MOMENT

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
lmao that rev hack wasnt me it was wizzinhell lol and that runnin treu ppl was him to and why would i want to use those cheats if i was lvl 41 anyway without that lay lvl thing cus i done that on another account with me WARRIOR so it wasnt on me wizzard and some1 do changed my password cus i cant get on with the 1 i was using

Last edited:

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
zion457 said:
lmao that rev hack wasnt me it was wizzinhell lol and that runnin treu ppl was him to and why would i want to use those cheats if i was lvl 41 anyway without that lay lvl thing cus i done that on another account with me WARRIOR so it wasnt on me wizzard and some1 do changed my password cus i cant get on with the 1 i was using

all wizzinhell and related acounts have been deleted becouse of his cheating and abuse of gm queen nova

yours havnt, niether has you password been changed your porkshop character and otheres are still there and the only reson that your acounts and characters were not deleted was becouse you had previously seemed to be an ok player.
your account was not hacked becouse you were using 2 character from 2 different accounts from the same I/P.
cheating/bugexploiting of any sort no mater how ingeniouse undermines servers and thier players and wastes servere owners time sorting out cheats and having to search through logs when it could be better spent working on improving servers
being a player who has bin on this server for a while id have thought it would have been more in your intrest to help the server by pointing out the cheats and bugs instead of using them and then giving the gm grief when caught out.

its funny how now that you been caught bugexploiting (which you admit in your post) that you now call LOCMS a **** server when not long ago you acctualy started a thread saying how good it was.Your post promoting the server, its a shame realy I thought you was an ok guy

nb. bug exploiting is cheating its getting somthing you werent mean to.
and its in breach of the rules on the forum

Last edited:

Deepthroat1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
FOR GOD SAKE i h8 all these gms complaining about rev hack its hardly even a cheat if ur not hacking sum one else so shut the fu*k up u stupid ****. i thought u were suppose to be a GameMaster(GM) not a wineing little baby

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeh deep is right. if any of u bums havnt noticed official mir uses a form of rev hack to make all mobs show their hp soon as u hit em. are all the players on their cheating?

you shldnt ban someone for finding a bug. he didnt exploit it did he. your fault. you shld have tested everything befor you put it there. and you shld have atleast given him a warning. just because u own the server and can get his password doesnt mean you should. use your powers wisely to make a better server, and stop being such ****'s.

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
farril said:
you shldnt ban someone for finding a bug. he didnt exploit it did he. your fault. you shld have tested everything befor you put it there. and you shld have atleast given him a warning. just because u own the server and can get his password doesnt mean you should. use your powers wisely to make a better server, and stop being such ****'s.

Get your facts right
I dont abuse my power baning people
I do use less drastick measures than banning
this first time anyone bin banned

1. Zion / porkshop was not banned or issued any punishment
his characters and accout is still ther as its always bin
2. Wizzinhell was not banned for cheatin he was deleveled he was then banned after that for continuasly makin chareacters an runnin round safe zone giving the gm grief for over an hour

is that the sort of behavour you tolerate on your servers
letin ur gms be abused continusly

Last edited:

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
kk michelle i got my account bk now ty for that

CULD A MOD CLOSE/DELETE THIS POST PLZ

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
zion457 said:
kk michelle i got my account bk now ty for that

CULD A MOD CLOSE/DELETE THIS POST PLZ
im the only 1 that can remove acounts
and yours was never removed

dont unerstand why you didnt talk to me in the first place if you had problem wth your account or anythin else to do with locms

Last edited:

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
cus QueenNova was tellin i was gettin accont bk but with and wil be de-lvled to 33 no items, she said u said that

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
i dont like this server, too many people been power lvled, and i know who have been since they my m8s -_-...

anyways rev hack isnt rly a hack :/ but ima stay out of this

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
zion457 said:
cus QueenNova was tellin i was gettin accont bk but with and wil be de-lvled to 33 no items, she said u said that

As I already told you before your account was never removed to give back or deleveld im the only 1 that can remove accounts
and yours was never removed, deleveled or anythin

I still dont see why u didnt/dont pm me in the first place if u had /have a problem
instead of just startin a thread disin the server

mrj6000

theres nowt wrong with lvling... - since whens a high lvl skele a bug anyway????

Status
Not open for further replies.