Join Discord

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Hiho All.

Now iam sitting here over 16 hours to fix that crap, and i hope now some of u could help me.

That are my error signs :(

[img=http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2120/loginpicture5kd.th.png]

I Think that must be a bad connection between Sql Server and ODBC. And i Think it comes from the Trial version of Sql Server 2000. but iam not sure ;(

Another Problem of mine is again the client i have the same like another in front. i make doubleklick and the clock for working comes a second. After that all is like i have done nothing

i use the LSCD-Chinese Server Files and have took the client Mir3Full_121.exe maybe both are byte each other *;( it would be glad if someone could tell me wich client is the right one.

(PS: Pls dont say me i have to search here, because i have more searched here as i sit on my pc to fix something and that the forum needs ever 30 secs between is also very helpfully :( )

Greetz

Amenovis

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
now the next 6 hours have gone in tha land i have sleep only one hour and my head is feeling like it wants to run a bomb inside :(

i know its not the fine way to double post but it looks like the one that could help me have over see me *hehe (btw its ok i find the section with the newest version with crack also interesting:P

But pls m8`s a short answer that point me out whats up will all i need (i hope *hehe)

Greetz

Amenovis

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
When I click that link, it wont come up period but maybe I can offer some pointers (stab in the dark I guess).

To run the server properly your really going to need a machine 2.5Ghz I would say and above with at least 1 GIG ram and then another machine to run the client on. MS-SQL Eval is a bit Limited in its connection anyhow, Developer has more and finally Enterprise (requires Server O/S) has the most. As the machine starts to grind to a halt trying to process the Server as well as servicing MS-SQL - your going to start getting errors.

As for the client, the Exe I am sure I Included with the server files, its the same one Karoi Hexed GameGuard out of. If the game is not connecting After the Select Char Part, check your DB Server !Serverinfo part etc...

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
jepp that one i have tryed first but all i got is the message

"Message List File Error"

after that i have think i do something wrong and test till now 4 clients

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Amenovis said:
jepp that one i have tryed first but all i got is the message

"Message List File Error"

after that i have think i do something wrong and test till now 4 clients

Thats a easy one - called a Corrupted client :)

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh that means put out client again from rar file and try again mhh i will test

EDIT:
so i have repacked and have klick on it on one pc it looks like that it works on other not mhh i will see if i can fix it tomorow now iam to sleepy hehe

thx a lot till now!!!

Amenovis

Last edited: