Loginsrv with built in WebServer

Join Discord

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ok this is certainly my first release in a good while

This login server should allow players to recover there password should they lose it through the use of a web page
Its untested so no guide but should work. I dont have time to work on it so if any of you get it working I would appreciate it if you'd release a guide on how to do it

Hopefully this LoginSrv will be updated with more web features..
Also it should be noted that this is an offical PlumeWind release and not made by a third party.

Download Here

Enjoy
/Milo

-edit- It should also be noted that this should work on 1.4 servers as well it is not just limited to PlumeWind 1.9 Servers

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
looks yummy i see how it works but im not sure if i can test effectively, when i get some time i will try

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
ill give it a test if u give me a few days off to sleep now lol :( 1st sleep in 3 days nite nite

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Im just looking into getting this working, attached below is a translated version of the change password page :). I'lll post later with a guide if I can get if working.

Attachments

• translated.rar
    21.6 KB · Views: 38

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ok according to chinese it uses port 7080 feature must be enabled in one of the menus although I reckon you can do it in the ini

So for example to get the page to load and work run this loginsrv and type this into your address bar http://127.0.0.1:7080/getpassword.htm where 127.0.0.1 is the ip address of the server also the port 7080 must be forwarded and allowed by the routers and firewall as per usual