lol irl

smoochy boys on tour

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Funny as hell, stupid driver driving into a pregnant ladies car.

Don't care if it span out of control still his fault. Bet the car was for show and trying to attract the girls and i quote TRY lol.

SS

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
how is driving into a preganant ladies car funny? stupid idiots.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
STFU Silent, GTFO my thread.

I know, from insiders ;), that the car wasnt even his, he had borrowed it, rofl.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
haha. and yeah, the women was fine. so its funny laughing at him. That type of thing is typical for asians where i live, not being racist, but they all seem to own exspensive cars and like to drive them wrecklessly. one moron who was at my college (failed his year 5 times) had his tyres slashed coz he was hated so much, and still thought it he was clever by driving it.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no he was the biggest goon you've ever met. everytime he did something stupid (like fail his year) he thought it was clever. probly only like that coz his dad owned a takeout so had abit of money to chuck about. but never the less, he was a complete ass. even tried to smash my car window (with his fist) jus coz i wldnt let him cut past me (nonce tried to skip traffic by driving on the grass).

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ok thats the funniest thing ive read in a while actually read the whole article without being distracted. very funny because their rich and can afford to go on track days or buy a track even. also very funny names ^_^

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
just come across as it, i was being racist but i thought id be a lil bit slicker with it obviously you didnt get it or i need to put it across more.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
just come across as it, i was being racist but i thought id be a lil bit slicker with it obviously you didnt get it or i need to put it across more.

I did gtfo, but colonel seriously...stfu you racist fool, thing you dont ****ing realise is the same as us just a different color....