Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
actually it turned out fine... it was not like u seem to think me as

it is a shame salvation has gone down, after all i love the compition of other servers, thats why i made OS to begin with, to compete with MR and all other servers.

ive said why i made the thread, and why i found it funny... was because of the fact paul gave me and others so much grief over such petty things, when his excuse is "its not makin money ne more so i dont wnat to do it"

im sure in a month or 2... he'll release a new HR server thats like DR with a few things changed, donate for ne thing, subscriptions, etc etc... or maybe that new mir4 crap u said u and ur company was workin on eh leng :001_tt1:

It just wouldn't be a flame-thread unless I made an appearance, we all know you were waiting for it. - The word you were looking for was 'spite', not 'compete', but it's ok Ben, we forgive you.

End of the day if you run a server, you don't expect to pay time AND money to keep it going, from what I know the player base was pretty decent, a fair number of MirRevenge players (from HighRate and from Evo) gave it a try while said servers were down and said it was good fun, giving the usually lengthy feedback (I think that was about all of it, lol), I'm not sure whether this was due to the server or the people running it, in either case it clearly only lacked donations, so if Paul manages to win the lotto, it can go back online and flourish. :p

I can't help but notice there's now; 4H-LowRate (40 odd user count, at a guess?), 4H-HighRate (around top end of 100), DR (40-50 at a guess?), MirRev-LowRate (fairly low player count I think, around the 30's) and MirRev-Extreme (no clue what they're on now, probably still on 80+, been around that since Evo went offline)... Where the **** have all the players gone? It's winter, meaning this is peak time for people who play mmo's, to actually play them. :s

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
mir usa and mir3 have picked up alot of players

and there is afew servers not posted here with high counts

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I want to pick IceMan up. On topic - just another statistic now this server.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
It just wouldn't be a flame-thread unless I made an appearance, we all know you were waiting for it. - The word you were looking for was 'spite', not 'compete', but it's ok Ben, we forgive you.

End of the day if you run a server, you don't expect to pay time AND money to keep it going, from what I know the player base was pretty decent, a fair number of MirRevenge players (from HighRate and from Evo) gave it a try while said servers were down and said it was good fun, giving the usually lengthy feedback (I think that was about all of it, lol), I'm not sure whether this was due to the server or the people running it, in either case it clearly only lacked donations, so if Paul manages to win the lotto, it can go back online and flourish. :p

I can't help but notice there's now; 4H-LowRate (40 odd user count, at a guess?), 4H-HighRate (around top end of 100), DR (40-50 at a guess?), MirRev-LowRate (fairly low player count I think, around the 30's) and MirRev-Extreme (no clue what they're on now, probably still on 80+, been around that since Evo went offline)... Where the **** have all the players gone? It's winter, meaning this is peak time for people who play mmo's, to actually play them. :s
FourHeros High rate = 180 usercount @peak times.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

high rate peaks at 180 actually :sad:

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
Clearly 'top end of 100' didn't make sense to Hany and Ben, by top end, I mean 150-199.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
then say 150-199... why try act smart and confusin say "top end of 100" again shows how gay u really are

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
then say 150-199... why try act smart and confusin say "top end of 100" again shows how gay u really are

You really think saying "the top end of 100" is me trying to act smart? LOL! You really are simple. And using gay as an insult, what are you, 12? Do you even have a g/f?

Funny stuff really, if I was playing your server I'd be put off just by seeing half the **** you come out with on here, no wonder your user count isn't up in the clouds, the server itself and the files are apparently damn good, however you run it, oh well.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You really think saying "the top end of 100" is me trying to act smart? LOL! You really are simple. And using gay as an insult, what are you, 12? Do you even have a g/f?

Funny stuff really, if I was playing your server I'd be put off just by seeing half the **** you come out with on here, no wonder your user count isn't up in the clouds, the server itself and the files are apparently damn good, however you run it, oh well.
i dont really care wot u think tho :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.