Lol > Read

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrine

annoyed with lomcn?

the only thing that annoys me about lomcn are the retards, geeks, sadistic cu.nts, lame mongs, ugly fags and arrogant pricks that use the forum.

Indeed, that includes 99.99% of the population here but I guess it can't be helped without each and every one of you being put in a room and gassed.

kud125, I don't know who the **** you are, and I couldn't give a **** anyway, but before even attempting to insult me do your homework.

HolyTard I don't know why your constantly trying to act above other people but I can see through your pathetic personality. It's extremely likely you're a sad little ****wit who has no real life.

You pathetic losers will find anything to insult, it's so sad it's unbelievable your mothers didn't kill you at birth.

Understandably some of you with no lives would rather watch anime than have a laugh at something. You're not big and you're not clever.

Anime? how ****in sad are you?

So before telling me what's funny and what isn't, take a look at your own petty life and realise what a sad c.unt you are.

Tards.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
Shrine said:
annoyed with lomcn?

the only thing that annoys me about lomcn are the retards, geeks, sadistic cu.nts, lame mongs, ugly fags and arrogant pricks that use the forum.

Indeed, that includes 99.99% of the population here but I guess it can't be helped without each and every one of you being put in a room and gassed.

kud125, I don't know who the **** you are, and I couldn't give a **** anyway, but before even attempting to insult me do your homework.

HolyTard I don't know why your constantly trying to act above other people but I can see through your pathetic personality. It's extremely likely you're a sad little ****wit who has no real life.

You pathetic losers will find anything to insult, it's so sad it's unbelievable your mothers didn't kill you at birth.

Understandably some of you with no lives would rather watch anime than have a laugh at something. You're not big and you're not clever.

So before telling me what's funny and what isn't, take a look at your own petty life and realise what a sad c.unt you are.

Tards.

Senses of humour differ between people; not everyone is gonna be like you. If you don't like it, go hide behind your mother's apron.

Shrine

You don't need to tell me that. Try telling it to yourself. If you don't like my thread, don't ****in post in it.

Simple as that.

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Shrine said:
annoyed with lomcn?

Tards.

Tell someone who cares?

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
HAHAHAHA roffle, best thing i have read in my life :lspit:
ROFL!!!!!!!@@!:KSXF!!!!sSa!!!

Shrine

Don't use big words if you don't understand them.

That doesn't make me a hypocrite at all. I never said I don't like the forum, did I? :)
I said I don't like the members.

So take your own advice and don't post in my ****in thread.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
Shrine said:
Don't use big words if you don't understand them.

That doesn't make me a hypocrite at all. I never said I don't like the forum, did I? :)
I said I don't like the members.

So take your own advice and don't post in my ****in thread.

If you dont like the members, tgeres not much you could like, is there?

Shrine

So? It's still a different situation to posting in a thread you have no interest in.

HolyCow

Shrine said:
the only thing that annoys me about lomcn are the retards, geeks, lame mongs and arrogant pricks that use the forum.
So... you then?

Shrine said:
HolyTard I don't know why your constantly trying to act above other people but I can see through your pathetic personality.
:lol: You make me laugh, Tai.

Shrine said:
It's extremely likely you're a sad little ****wit who has no real life.
:lol: again with the comedy. Tai, how many times have you been banned from this forum? How many times have you then made a new account only to get banned again for spamming and flaming? Why do you do it? Why bother when "99.99% of the population here" are retards/geeks/twats/cunts/etc?

Shrine said:

A final :lol: We're about as sad as you are for making that Jerry Springer parody.

Shrine (in the Anime thread) said:
anime?

LOL
Shrine (in the Anime thread... again) said:
Get a life.
Take your own advice, if you don't like it, don't post in it. Hypocrite.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
LMFAO @ futuras pic of me, dude you used some gud photo editing skills, you managed to put a sentence on my pic arent you clever :D , and from looking at a pic cant tell if sum1 is a pussy or not, my cat is pussy of course, but how can you tell if im a pussy or not, i could look at your avatar, and say pussy but of course im not as retarded as you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.