Lol @ this.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Seriously, Im up for a laugh, And have a very good sense of humour.

This is poo!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I thought the part at 4:21 was the best bit, well funny.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Saw it a few weeks ago, wasn't funny then, isn't funny now.

As for craigj's comment, ''If you dont find this funny or rofl material then theres somemt wrong with you''. Incorrect. All this thread tells me is that you lack a decent sense of humour.

mapadale

Re: Lol at this.

Come on this is utter crap

And by the way, using @ instead of at really isn't a good idea for search purposes.

Matthew93

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2009
i agree with prai tis poo, this was out agess ago, i didnt find it funny then and i was like 13,14

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I have a really good sense of humour and this didn't even put a smile on my face.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Reading some of people's posts below made me laugh far more than the retarded child.

E.G "Ive never seen a cross between a down-syndrome and a chipmunk before, welldone"

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
yeh that's funny

if you have the sense of humour and mental age of a five year old, sadly for you, i do not.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
You know what, when I first replied to this thread I was going to use that exact sentence.

Mental age of a 5 year old. Spot on.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
didn't make me laugh, just made me want to hit him lol. He's one ugly moron i'v never witnessed a bigger retard in my life.

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
lol to correct my speech and how i set it out is just pathetic, then again half of lomcn are these days.

Funny how everyone copys the first few people that posted, then it gets more technical saying i have a mental age of 5... so someone else carried that on and said i was younger... Your just pathetic, my sense of humour is fine, it's just all you sadacts that are sitting in on your computers all day and playing games and get no social life.

Pathetic kids, i posted it for a laugh not to be abused, just goes to show the kind of maturity in LOMCN we have. :dunce:

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
i don't sit at a computer all day playing games, i sit at a computer doing work as my job requires a computer.... have a geat social life work hard in the week go out weekends with the mrs or the lads, which isn't easy with a busy schedule. Sorry didn't find it funny, not saying you have to be young to find that funny but my maturity level is a little higher than what the guys is in the video so just think it's moronic.

Last edited: