Lom2 Server Update(Close to Official Korea)

smoochy boys on tour

lom2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 26, 2007
china
8.3.24.2 update
update new storage
edit GM to AdminList.txt
M2server use DMB and MSSQL datebase

down files:http://www.98ih.com/8.3.24.2更新.rar
NewStorage.jpg

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
Re: pROBLEMS WITH LINNNNK!!!!

8.3.24.2 update
update new storage
edit GM to AdminList.txt
M2server use DMB and MSSQL datebase
This until now dont work????? No GM edit??? No MSQL??? No Storage???

This link are dead.... killead by chinese!!!! :) Other link...European link???
Very funny!! Can some1 to explain what this updates do this everyday changes??? Why are not finaly???
So we want more infos!!! :fthrower: :fthrower: :brows: :tongue1: :tongue1: :bounce: :bounce:
DOOMNEZEU

Last edited:

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
My default downloader are Dowload Accelerator DAP and said are not find the files. Can any1 to make other link with only european characters?
Plz mans! Tnx in advance!!:bounce: :bounce:

DOOMNEZEU

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 203

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
My opinion they should try and use the string.ini for all the text imported functions within the server files to make translating it a lot easier but that would take some time and i dont see them doing that lol :err:

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
Re: pROBLEMS WITH LINNNNK!!!!

This until now dont work????? No GM edit??? No MSQL??? No Storage???

This link are dead.... killead by chinese!!!! :) Other link...European link???
Very funny!! Can some1 to explain what this updates do this everyday changes??? Why are not finaly???
So we want more infos!!! :fthrower: :fthrower: :brows: :tongue1: :tongue1: :bounce: :bounce:
DOOMNEZEU

link worked fine for me .
1 . what u mean no GM edit , theres now only individual GM's rather than everyone being a GM from what i make of it.
2. files are access. Edit:- didnt see the sqlLoginsrv
3. storage ?
4, basically m8 the files are TEST FILES and not the version that will be final Lom2 is adding things to them due to the fact that they were SVN files at revision 599 which was ages and ages ago, tbh with you he has done a fair bit to them to include the latest skills image windows for shops the storage should now be a drag and drop window if ur using the right mir2.exe .

if you want to put a server online use the TD all in one sql files for the time being and just update these ones as you go along .

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
thank you.

on request if it is possible, could you remove the dc1000-1000 sc and mc stat cap please ?

or can that be done via ultraedit ?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Ultraedit isnt possible to remove it I dont think.
I know someone that looked into it a little bit and they didnt have much lucky. The uncapping of the files would be great to see :)

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
In the first time thanks to re-share this update ..man, but i have one observervation/question here, I see the update for this have only the mirserver in special M2Server , but the client???? Without client exe ... what caind of update are....:tongue1: :ppunk: :brows:

DOOMNEZEU

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
ok for those having problems accessing lom2.net website i found a proxy address which works great and fast which is below.

Address: 202.10.69.11 Port: 80