LOMCN Community Minecraft Server

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
I'm hosting a Java Modded Minecraft server for anyone on LOMCN to access/play on. It's running the ATM8 modpack.

Looting/Raiding peoples bases is allowed, FTBChunk claiming is enabled but the protection is disabled meaning you can claim chunks in order to load them while you're afk/away from base etc. Just be careful as claimed chunks show on the global map so its a trade off of possibly having your base found vs loading chunks.

Basic rules apply though, no hacked clients, no xray etc.

Server is running on some pretty chunky hardware so if you have friends you want to play with feel free to invite them.

Server IP : 195.201.84.66
Modpack : https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/all-the-mods-8 Version 0.1.7

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I've only managed to get Wooden **** so far, will try to get on tonight for a bit -.-

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
I'm hosting a Java Modded Minecraft server for anyone on LOMCN to access/play on. It's running the ATM8 modpack.

Looting/Raiding peoples bases is allowed, FTBChunk claiming is enabled but the protection is disabled meaning you can claim chunks in order to load them while you're afk/away from base etc. Just be careful as claimed chunks show on the global map so its a trade off of possibly having your base found vs loading chunks.

Basic rules apply though, no hacked clients, no xray etc.

Server is running on some pretty chunky hardware so if you have friends you want to play with feel free to invite them.

Server IP : 195.201.84.66
Modpack : https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/all-the-mods-8 Version 0.5.1
I admire your work.

Is this browser based?

I've only played Minecraft on a console hence this question :)

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
not a bad add-on pack, went on for half hour for the crack
1666287789779.png

Gotta love the strongholds on this map pack tho.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
I admire your work.

Is this browser based?

I've only played Minecraft on a console hence this question :)
It's JAVA MC so no browser based unfortunately. Gotta run CurseForge for it
View attachment 29301

I wondered who logged in lmfao, I was afking my inferium farm noticed you'd logged off when i got back.

im loving ATM8 so far ngl.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Seems decent, adds a lot more to MC to be fair.

It's having that option of exploring more and getting better rewards for it, whilst still just being able to build

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
thats what im enjoying + having it PvP and the ability to raid eachothers bases, i dont care if i get reset by someone as its just more to do lmfao
View attachment 29301

1666300084567.png

got all of this in about 10 mins looting that massive sky ship thing near spawn

Last edited: