LOMCN Gaming Tournament

Join Discord

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Thats right LOMCN is holding a tournament for its members involving a selection of populer old school games.
At current we have two games chosen with hosts sorted out but Feel free to pick other games (preferably things people can download for more players) and we'll see if we can get hosting.

The games at current are:

Unreal tournament - Ran my me
Counterstrike - Ran by EvilEvil

EvilEvil: Prizes
If we get enough people there will be prizes to the winners, but there will need to be at least 8 teams in either of the tournaments and there will be a prize for the cs winners and a prize for the ut winners.
/EvilEvil

To Apply
To apply to the counterstrike you must get yourself a team of three players and get the leader to send a pm to EvilEvil with the folowing information. Team Name,player Names and Lomcn Forum names.

To apply to the UnrealTournament Tournie you must get a team of 4 people and send apm to me with the folowing info.Team Name,player Names and Lomcn Forum names.

Last edited:

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
If You are unable to get a copy of unrealtournament (original) from such p2p methods as kazaa,imesh etc I will see what i can do about getting my ut hsoted for download.

Failing this ill just send my Ut zipped over msn during the night.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
i was wondering IF it would be possible to have a noone lives forever 1 tournament if any of u have this game that is but if you dont then when you get unreal tournament up can u please tell me and a crack if i need it and ill play it ( for my 1st time )

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
yeah I might have a go in a halo tournament.

Tripwire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2003
yea UT sounds like a laugh :p but b4 i apply is there a minimum connection speed that u have to have to enter.....not sure if slower ones will cause lagg (hopes not) :(

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
yea im up for UT if i can get a copy of it if you send me it over msn NewBlood ill host on my site

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
pm me if u wish to play the ut tourny if uc an get a full team it be good if not ill create teams for the solo people.

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
United Kingdom, South England
Well Im going to get my CS Clan onto this, Even tho we are Going CPL Next year... LoL We have a CPL Trainer from Drake Clan ... Mr. Red , So if me n my clan m8s enter we might just pwn the whole cs tourny =P

Tripwire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2003
LoneRanger said:
Well Im going to get my CS Clan onto this, Even tho we are Going CPL Next year... LoL We have a CPL Trainer from Drake Clan ... Mr. Red , So if me n my clan m8s enter we might just pwn the whole cs tourny =P

CPL? wats that o.O?

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
United Kingdom, South England
Cyber Proffesional Leauge.... Basicly The Pro3st of all CS players in clans go there. Like SK , Basicly big league, big well known clans, sponsored by well known companies.. I.e. ATI , Pentium ect for prizes... =P Held in texas every summer. So thats what it is

Tripwire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2003
lol sounds cool...so ure sponsered by some guys or something? and no offense but wat do u mean by the proest players? when i played CS it was like 1 hit kill evertime and u can hardly dodge or nething, not like ut(2k3) :P