Lomcn Irc

smoochy boys on tour

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Hi peeps, just an idea.

To try and get things back on track what do people think of LOMCN IRC? (Some oldies will know there is already one, Ill give the details later.)

Just think it would be a cool idea to bring this community back together and talking again :), what you lot think?

/Haz

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Hi peeps, just an idea.

To try and get things back on track what do people think of LOMCN IRC? (Some oldies will know there is already one, Ill give the details later.)

Just think it would be a cool idea to bring this community back together and talking again :), what you lot think?

/Haz

Yes, bring on the IRC so I can finally talk to other users of this public forum, nowait?

Sure it could be fun but I reckon it would just get flamed + spammed. Like when some knobhead adds everyone to an MSN convo. That's just annoying!

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Internet Relay Chat... I think, basically a chatroom...

Wikipedia said:
Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is a form of real-time Internet chat or synchronous conferencing. It is mainly designed for group communication in discussion forums called channels, but also allows one-to-one communication via private message, as well as chat and data transfers via Direct Client-to-Client.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
craig has Ringworm

i win lol no but really u not think it would make it worse ppl just shout abuse at each other ?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
craig has Ringworm

i win lol no but really u not think it would make it worse ppl just shout abuse at each other ?
Way to copy and paste my response dood :P

It might be fun. Maybe I should release my Ventrilo information to the lomcn public for all of you with headsets, that could be a laugh.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Hell yeah... I most of the time use my ex-wow-guild's vent. I enjoy playing parts of the onyxia whipe video while they're doing 3v3.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Yeah, A way to have fun without being warned on forums!!

mapadale

Stop spaming my thread, I've used Vent before its a nice product. I'll look into getting one sorted for you lot :P.

/Haz
Since when is it your thread, just because your name is on the first post.

Oh yes it's your thread, lol.

Sorry to much pop last night, make my head not think properly.

what he said.

lol

TS and VENT FTW, can't stand IRC