smoochy boys on tour

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Ye that would work :P
actually it wont lol, just noticed the images are being converted from bmp to png when i upload them.. ¬.¬

so i will release a rar folder when iv done a few more.

also added a few random rings, i did last night.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Okay mate, cool. These are nice, your shine effect needs to be whiter , looks abit grey to me (on the ruby set) Nice models tho mate, v nice!

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Okay mate, cool. These are nice, your shine effect needs to be whiter , looks abit grey to me (on the ruby set) Nice models tho mate, v nice!
thats because the ruby has more transparency than the others, but iv tweaked it out of my further updates, its less realistic but when its shrunk down people dont care anyway.

---------- Post added 05-10-2011 at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was 21-08-2011 at 11:15 PM ----------

Thought id finish this even though there was little interest, i made 25 other items a while back which can be seen below, added all resized bmps + high quality images to the rar file, Bmp's are currently 32bit (as heroes supports this)

Download - Here
Password - nemesis

itemset3.png

Last edited:

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Just FYI, there is also a program you may want to look at called RhinoGold which is a 3d program specifically for making jewellery. I had it ages ago but didn't really use it, but I think from what I remember it seemed pretty simple to use. Could probably find tutorials for it if you struggle anyway.

/Nemo

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Just FYI, there is also a program you may want to look at called RhinoGold which is a 3d program specifically for making jewellery. I had it ages ago but didn't really use it, but I think from what I remember it seemed pretty simple to use. Could probably find tutorials for it if you struggle anyway.

/Nemo

while it looks like a great program to use as it focuses on jewellery, it probably isn't very suited to mir, from experiance minor details don't show out to well when the images are shrunk down to 32x pixels, which is why i modelled the majority of them quite chunky.

also this is probably my last release on this, but maybe someone else will find the program useful.

thanks

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Yeah I've done a lot of jewellery for mir before I know what you mean. It pretty much has all gems n stuff programmed in you just slap them on a ring as far as I'm aware. Just thought it would be easier for people to use than 3ds/maya if they arent actually learning 3d and are just wanting to try and make some custom items.

/Nemo

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeah I've done a lot of jewellery for mir before I know what you mean. It pretty much has all gems n stuff programmed in you just slap them on a ring as far as I'm aware. Just thought it would be easier for people to use than 3ds/maya if they arent actually learning 3d and are just wanting to try and make some custom items.

/Nemo

yeah np, feel free to post any pics if you still have them. :)

Added new set + download to first page

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
Only just noticed these, very good going to use some of these thnk you. ;;X

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

tahts what i get when i try donwload?