LOMCN's Baptism

Join Discord

Gladiator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
You could call it LOMCN v2.0 or what ever you wanted.Hopefully this will keep the forum neater and easier to mod.

Hate

you could try to clean up all the mods, half of them are either not here most of the time, dont do ne thing ne way, are incompetent, or not fit to be mods :), maybe remove an admin or 2 (not urself or leo), remove some of the single section mods and maybe bring in one or 2 more people (competent people that know what they are doing) to be super mods and help carry the load of removing all the useless mods that are like only mods on "general chat" or "hall of flame" i mean they are the places least posted in and have like 1 or 2 mods esp for those sections ....

and can u PLEASE fix my title im a mod of a server that was gotten rid of over 6-7 months ago...and ive even brought it up in several converstaions and posts but still nothing has been done :), i dont mind the title and if u have chosen to leave it then fine but i dont think u have :), so can it be removed plz :)

UnseenPower

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2003
what happened to the mir 2 advertisement bit? lostr all the threads which was bad because i wanted to join a server.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
its ncie to see half the mods have now gone but theres still three there which are very rarely on.

cept one but he dosnt seem to do anythin cept post in off topic stuff :P

Hate

SoulSeeker said:
I Did Remove The Rights Of Members Posting Here, As Replys From Members Are Not Needed.

SS ur an idiot now piss off, who do u think knows what is best for the forum? the people that use it!!, and who uses this forum? the members!! omg that was hard....now....ur not an admin, ur a mod, and seeing as Auron asked for the "Members" input, which is me, n newblood and any1 else that feels like putting forward something positive to help make this forum a better place, how else are we spose to do that w/o being able to post here? give me a half decent answer aside from PM Auron (as then no1 else can see the PM and no1 else cept from Auron can give feedback on that suggestion i the PM which is why PMing isnt a good idea for this sort of open subject :)), ne way give me a decent reply and I'll appoligise :)

P.S. Replies from members make this forum a better place :)

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Yeh I Agree With Hate (Even Tho She Proberly Only Did It To Argue =p) Most People Just Spam The Complaints + Suggestions Whenever Theres A Post In Admin Section They Dont Like. They Might Aswell Just Post It Here So People Dont Have To Go Looking Fot It =)

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
NewBlood said:
its ncie to see half the mods have now gone but theres still three there which are very rarely on.

cept one but he dosnt seem to do anythin cept post in off topic stuff :P

Tell us who they are and then they will know to improve

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
I think u should have a little section where you have all the private legend of mir sites and stuff like that

Hate

Lionheart said:
Tell us who they are and then they will know to improve

ok :), heres a list of all the people that i think are not needed as mods etc (nothing personal, just i dont think some ppl are fit to be mods and some are just not needed) :

Super Mods

SoulSeeker - SuperMod : well i just dont think he his fit to be a mod really -_-, he often doesnt help and just gives unneeded replies to perfectly fine posts and i dont think he is needed as a mod even tho he "may" be a good person at heart.

Single Forum Mods

Bobblyben - Quzzies Mod : well the quizzes section isnt really used much (almost never), and a SuperMod/Admin can EASILY take care of that little section, it doesnt need its own mod :)

JohnBarny - Locked Sever Section and Mir2 App Dev : well 1st off hes a mod of a "locked" server section that doesnt seem to still be on the forum...so that needs sorting, also i dont think Mir2 App Dev forum needs a mod as its such a small section of the forum a SuperMod or Admin can easily sort the 1/2 bad posts that appear like once a week.

SuperDragon - BluePrint Server Forum : section doesnt exist ne more, hes still a mod of it, need i say more?

stephens_l - Single Forum Mod : doesnt say exactly what section they are a mod of, but 1) i cant seen them on any sections and 2) they have a 0 post count (join date 04-30-2003), so they cant be that a valuble mod.

Chesnut - Single Forum Mod : great guy, has done tons for LomCN, but now he has left, his section that he was a mod of has been deleted, he is still a mod of this deleted section -_-, need i say more?

Own Server Forums - 6 Forum Sections - 10 Mods : well lets do this server by server :)

DevilSoul - ONLINE - 2 Mods - LyricalG + CripplePatrol : right, LyricalG is ok, posts on his forum section and helps, however CripplePatrol has a post count of 0 and looks like hes completely inactive, he needs to be removed as a mod, also the server section has got under one page of threads, 1 mod can handle it easily.

Insanity - ONLINE - 1 Mod - HellsBlade : This section is fine, HellsBlade posts in it, not many threads (under 1 page) but i spose that doesnt matter as the only mod is active, at least i think he is.

Oblivion - ONLINE - 2 Mods - Hoochie + Atomicide : Both seem fairly active on the forum, looks well taken care of and has a half decent amount of threads to be taken care of, seems fine to me.

Neon - OFFLINE - 2 Mods - NeOn + x_LeannE_x : Server is offline most of the time by looking at the threads in its section, also NeOn said hes giving up on the server and is making a nu 1, i say this section needs deleting and both mods removed as there is no server to look after and it is a waste of forum space.

Zion - UNSURE - 1 Mod - Zion : not sure if this server is on or offline, 1 mod is good tho, threads seem to be fairly nu and it looks more active than most of the other server forums.

SpikeServer - ONLINE - 2 Mods - Muted + Mysticswarrior : looks like a nu server forum, only 2 posts (one pinned, other looks like it is spose 2 b pinned but isnt), no threads by people other than mods only 1 post by a player of the server , 2 mods are not needed this this forum :), i say take a look into both of their backgrounds and remove that u think is the least useful.

{- Server Name Colour Key -}

Server Name in Red = I think something needs doing to this section

ServerName in Green = I think this section is fine.

Server Name in Red/Green = This server needs some more looking into.

well thats a breif report on the mod status that i have come up with, after thinking abt about most of the SuperMods i came to the conclusion that i dont know exactly what each one does and even tho half of them done seem to lost much at all or dont seem to help at all, they might be doing stuff i cant see so i cant judge (SS is the exception, ive seen nothing but crap from him),

and as for admins, i cant really jude on them either, the only people i think should be Admins are Leo and Auron, EvilEvil seems to unstable to me and i dont like, him he doesnt seem to help at all, beachy is a [insert multiple rude words], and well i dont like him either, he seems useless but an unnamed Admin said he did stuff in the background so i cant say whether or not he needs to go, DataForce is ok i spose, cant see him doing much to help tho ^^, StoneHelm is ok, i think he would be better as a SuperMod tho, dont think hes really Admin material, a nice person tho.

hope u enjoyed reading :)

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
lol took along time to read but most of it i agreed with but Spike's Server is new so maybe not many peeps av gone onit yet so give it time :D
Peace

Hate

Taylor said:
lol took along time to read but most of it i agreed with but Spike's Server is new so maybe not many peeps av gone onit yet so give it time :D
Peace

i would clean it up abit as i have spotted some broken VB thingys and i could of presented it a bit better, but since normal members cant edit their posts in this section i cant >.<, thx for ur input aswell, Spike Server was the only section i couldnt make a clean decision abt as it was nu >.<

Hate

np :D, oo and is it possible for u to fix the editing thing, and normal members cant edit their own posts in this section >.<