Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
Guess it worked then :) Shame we all got the sack for it lol. Could you answer my post in Hall of flame please? Or continue it here ^_^

Thanks
Shinoda

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Nice to see you back Auron, lets make this a better place :)

Pervert

welcome back Leo and congratz LeoCrasher and Auron for rebecoming admins
i`m glad to see this new fresh staff that will do a good job with the forum ;)

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Leo's properly back? w00t

glad to see I can experience Auron's rule, I've heard nothing but good stories about the last time ^_^

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
omg u traitor!

ne way i know u will make this place better :D, cant possibly make it ne worse so its a win win situation :P

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
¤]´)÷¤--§îr Äürøñ--¤÷(`[¤ said:
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

ill forgive you . Well come back alto most of the admins/supermods sed the same thing and no changes have been done ...

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Ah well i was planning on leaving soon anyway this just brings it a few days closer,

alot of people think we rushed it and were just causing destruction but if youd tried dealing with the admins youd understand, there all relectant to allow change.

We get sick of it after many months say enuff is enuff and decide to fix things ourselves then auron takes control and will do the same thing with him taking the credit.

Ah well at least it will get done.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Hate said:
oh and auron, ur a mod, co-admin and admin/owner all at the same time, nice backup plan :P
infact, i made him Co - Admin, and another admin made him admin, i guess he gets the best of both worlds that way :P

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
so lets get this straight, we stand up to admins, and make a point of gettig this forum fixed, and u decide to seize power, and screw us all over .... yeha great one, thnaks a ****in bunch m8. i will wait with my mouth closed and my eyes open as this forum falls apart, and when it does i will be here grind the peices into the ground.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Atomicide said:
so lets get this straight, we stand up to admins, and make a point of gettig this forum fixed, and u decide to seize power, and screw us all over .... yeha great one, thnaks a ****in bunch m8. i will wait with my mouth closed and my eyes open as this forum falls apart, and when it does i will be here grind the peices into the ground.

I doubt it, I myself will be helping and bringing in a lot of new people.. I do not see the end of lomcn for a long long time, but you can sit there and wait with your grinder if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.