Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Good to see 2 admins back who can really do the job.
You did well last time and im guessing you'll do well this time.

Welcome back :)

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
welcome back, needed a change but you went totally the wrong way about it. Prove me wrong though.

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Atomicide said:
so lets get this straight, we stand up to admins, and make a point of gettig this forum fixed, and u decide to seize power, and screw us all over .... yeha great one, thnaks a ****in bunch m8. i will wait with my mouth closed and my eyes open as this forum falls apart, and when it does i will be here grind the peices into the ground.

You need to relax before you post.

Firstly, making a public announcement such as you did was entirely stupid. As Smods the community looks towards you as a guideline as to how to conduct themselves. I don't know about you Atom - but i'm not having everyone with a gripe start making threats.

You said you were prepared to quit, I took you up on that offer.

If you didn't mean it, and were NOT prepared to go through with your plan, perhaps an apology would be in order? To Dataforce, of course.

--

Futura, whilst you may have disagreed with what I did to the smods, surely you'll accept that the course of action they were taking was a little - well, extreme?

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Personally i think all the forums should be whiped. I mean, there isnt exacly nethin that NEEDS to stay and never can be deleted.

Least then we can stop spam and its like a whole new LOMCN, and sod Post counts, dunno why ppl like em so much and complain when they get some taken off. Its just a number which tells you how many posts you have done, WHOOPEEE!

Then we can give a link to the Downloads page so we dotn get Mir2 Chat spammed full of n00bs askin "Where can i find Mir 1.4 Downloads?"

Thats my opinion neways, like a new LOMCN and everythin will be in order.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Lionheart said:
Personally i think all the forums should be whiped. I mean, there isnt exacly nethin that NEEDS to stay and never can be deleted.

Least then we can stop spam and its like a whole new LOMCN, and sod Post counts, dunno why ppl like em so much and complain when they get some taken off. Its just a number which tells you how many posts you have done, WHOOPEEE!

Then we can give a link to the Downloads page so we dotn get Mir2 Chat spammed full of n00bs askin "Where can i find Mir 1.4 Downloads?"

Thats my opinion neways, like a new LOMCN and everythin will be in order.

thats a great idea, however there are some very important threads abt mir 1.5 and emu development, lots of user guides and links to downloads, lots of user apps and maps etc :)

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Not really, not as extreme as de-modding established members of the community. Granted, there were some people who were inactive/rubbish (Broken), but what about Atomicide and NewBlood? You cannot deny that they we're devoted to their cause of improving LomCN.

However, you have my respect and I have no doubt in your abilities, like a isaid prove me wrong.

Pervert

bad idea
if that will happen no mater if u create link to donno where every1 will start complaining

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Yer gd point, well keep the releases and Mir 1.5 news and stuff that actualyl is important, but everythin else can just get whiped i think.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
But i'll loose but valuably post count :P I print it out and sleep by it -_-

Wiping the forum would be a good idea to get rid of all the crap spam and start again from the begining, but we would loose some good stuff, and people wouldnt have anything to search for O_O

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
@lionhearts idea (edit post busted)

Not good - will encourage more inexpierienced members to post more repetetive BS, that we've seen before, also links and stuff will all disappear. Better to filter out the crep posts. Might be alot of work I dunno, but talking of changes.....

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
FUTURA said:
@lionhearts idea (edit post busted)

Not good - will encourage more inexpierienced members to post more repetetive BS, that we've seen before, also links and stuff will all disappear. Better to filter out the crep posts. Might be alot of work I dunno, but talking of changes.....

But there will eb mods to stop and delete all this sicne they can concentrate on it more since there will be less to mod.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
But i'll loose but valuably post count :P I print it out and sleep by it -_-

Wiping the forum would be a good idea to get rid of all the crap spam and start again from the begining, but we would loose some good stuff, and people wouldnt have anything to search for O_O

Solitude

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 22, 2003
South Wales
I say that the user DB is backed up then completely overhaul the site. Who gives a **** about post count. I've been here over a year and only now I've reached 200 posts. Site needs to start from scratch because there is too much utter ****e in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.