LOMR 1.4 server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
Legend Of Mir Reborn -

This will be normal 1.4 server files with the exp increased to 5 x and the dropes increased to 7 x and spawns and other thing changed such as double tao summoning etc,

the server will be a logn term server based on the origional euro lom and will update every so often, so it will start at 1.4 then will upgrade to 1.4i (realese of spider patch) and etc untill it is up to date with the latest emu files:),

item stats will remain normal and so will items, as server has been up longer new items such as heavenarmour will be introduced as it did on the patch,

there will be test nights for new pathes b4 the actual realese date where u will aqure new the items from a npc and u can click an npc to spawn a new boss etc.

i want to bring a market into lomr as no servers have this, gold will be hard to get and very rewarding, items will be rare and bosses wont be soloable accept from ones such as eviltong for lvl 26's,

i will create my own patches such as 1.6i which could realese a housing system which eurom mir doesnt have and other stuff lyk that, i will make sabuk wortrh having by have a sabuk only town where there is an npc which can tele u directly to ur levelign area instead of having to walk.

cheating policy - if caught cheating - instant ip ban and chara deletion.

the server should be up in about a week or so, post requests, suggestions, any feedback plz :)

HEXES-

runthrough blocked
Double skeleton
Tao Repulse - are so far done

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
Edit - server should be up earlier i stayed up late last nite and almst finished doing all drops, spawns are done, :)

EDIT - sorry for makin new post, to early in morning :) typed text in quick post instead of clicking edit :S

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I think this server sounds very good Ant, just one thing, isn't the exp a little low for what the drop rates are? I reckon exp should be around 10x, or lower the drop rates, actually, 10x exp would be good, maybe 8x or something?

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
Sounds good, I'll definately be playing if i find leveling easy :) i hate server which level slow :/

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
'the server should be up in about a week or so, post requests, suggestions, any feedback plz'

Should've gone to Specsavers.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
hi, still working on some stuff should be up tomorrow :) if all goes well, there will be alpha testing which will last 3 days to test exp, drops, spawns (live testing) after this ur char will be erased and further modification will be done then the final will be opend :)

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
sounds gd, u always make quality servers so i'l give it ago. dnt fink u shud hav that long testin tho unless u deff delete the chars cos ppl always moan that they shud keep their chars / get free lvl ups

cephlon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2003
is today the test or the real thing because if its a test its not much starting as ur char get deleted

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
cephlon said:
is today the test or the real thing because if its a test its not much starting as ur char get deleted
Yeah but its always nice to know the fastest place to level and what items drop where before the real thing. Practice makes perfect... lol. :brows:

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
soz, slept at gf's last nite havent had time to get it finished and up will be up later tonite as am still at ma gf's soz :D