add me if u will help

[email protected]

Last edited:

Tails

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2004
Scarborough
Yeah josh is now saying i stolen his files and he only sent me items mobs and magic and i delted them so hes calling me a theif i would never be a theif coz i asked him if he could tell me what items do u use to see items he said to me lom viewer then i said ur not helping in server coz u did make them items he told me it taken him 2 hours to make them so i delted files i got 2 screen shot of me delting file i will do remote assistance with every1 who want to search my pc for them coz i not getting blamed for some dumb **** saying that he made 80+ items and then called me a theif coz he send them to me

KingKong™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2004
Top of a Building
Tails said:
Yeah josh is now saying i stolen his files and he only sent me items mobs and magic and i delted them so hes calling me a theif i would never be a theif coz i asked him if he could tell me what items do u use to see items he said to me lom viewer then i said ur not helping in server coz u did make them items he told me it taken him 2 hours to make them so i delted files i got 2 screen shot of me delting file i will do remote assistance with every1 who want to search my pc for them coz i not getting blamed for some dumb **** saying that he made 80+ items and then called me a theif coz he send them to me
weproioweiropiweopriwopeiropweiropiweopriopweisqwerwqkljekljqwkljwqklejkwlqjeklqwjeklj
weproioweiropiweopriwopeiropweiropiweopriopweisqwerwqkljekljqwkljwqklejkwlqjeklqwjeklj

is all im hearing

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
Beelsebub said:
I very much doubt it Josh. a few weeks/ maybe 3 weeks ago you were asking me to help you.
beelse m8 wen the *** did i ask for help maybe wen i was like 9 years old lolz! i was asking help other day about y my char screen wont load up
and u did steal my files(80+ items took me ages make) and how i kno u delted them and stop getting boners tht every1 knos im havin ago at u

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
joshkbaker said:
beelse m8 wen the *** did i ask for help maybe wen i was like 9 years old lolz! i was asking help other day about y my char screen wont load up
and u did steal my files(80+ items took me ages make) and how i kno u delted them and stop getting boners tht every1 knos im havin ago at u

your going to dos him eh... well at least we all know who it is and can pwn you back (i'm naut to do for it but i'm always up for a laugh O_o)

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Bugz said:
your going to dos him eh... well at least we all know who it is and can pwn you back (i'm naut to do for it but i'm always up for a laugh O_o)

learn to read, josh is dosing him. which i heavly doubt.

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
Josh you are 11/12 years old and I know that because I used to speak to you all the time on MSN. I doubt you know how to make a new Folder in Explorer - Let alone Ddos someone.

So stop acting childish and making pointless threats to people.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Beelsebub said:
Josh you are 11/12 years old and I know that because I used to speak to you all the time on MSN. I doubt you know how to make a new Folder in Explorer - Let alone Ddos someone.

So stop acting childish and making pointless threats to people.

wat u expect from a twat? lol

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
Eh?

In my post I said :

And I quoted Josh which implied the comment was aimed at Josh.

Tails

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2004
Scarborough
Well I still looking for a trust worthy items,mob,spwns,and drops if u can help
plz add me [email protected]
i will be online alnight and alday so come on and josh didnt dos attack me coz if he did
we would no who it is :D :D :D

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
Tails said:
Well I still looking for a trust worthy items,mob,spwns,and drops if u can help
plz add me [email protected]
i will be online alnight and alday so come on and josh didnt dos attack me coz if he did
we would no who it is :D :D :D

I haven't let mastered the arts of creating my own mobs/items but I can preety much do everything else regardng them. I know everything about spawns and drops... well... they are drops :)

If you get no1 else then I'll do em for you

I'll add you just in case :P

Tails

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2004
Scarborough
I am still looking for a new item,mob,spwns,drops that it coz bugys drop out of team coz he feels let out but we trying to do stuff and help while he making items we was doing site forums npc maps then we only w8ing for the items mobs and spwn and drops then server ready