Looking for a decent server

smoochy boys on tour

IndelibleDean

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 4, 2016
I am a old school player from Legend Of Mir Dragon Server and I am looking to start up again.

Over the last few years I've jumped on a few high rate servers (which are fun for about a while) but I missed the grind of levelling and feeling when you actually take a boss out with a group of level 40s and not level 90 or 100 when you can just solo everything.....

Any recommendations would be great.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Chronicles would be the best option for you at the moment if thats the kind of game play your looking for

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
I am a old school player from Legend Of Mir Dragon Server and I am looking to start up again.

Over the last few years I've jumped on a few high rate servers (which are fun for about a while) but I missed the grind of levelling and feeling when you actually take a boss out with a group of level 40s and not level 90 or 100 when you can just solo everything.....

Any recommendations would be great.

If you would like somewhere where you can still catch up and Guild / Group hunting over bosses is something you like doing, check out Affinity, we are a Low/Med Rate that has only been open the past month. I think you would fit right in with the community as they mostly have similar views to you.

Azzi

www.affinitymir.com

Full Client Download: http://www.affinitymir.com/download/393/
Client Update: http://www.affinitymir.com/download/390/

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
If you would like somewhere where you can still catch up and Guild / Group hunting over bosses is something you like doing, check out Affinity, we are a Low/Med Rate that has only been open the past month. I think you would fit right in with the community as they mostly have similar views to you.

Azzi

www.affinitymir.com

Full Client Download: http://www.affinitymir.com/download/393/
Client Update: http://www.affinitymir.com/download/390/

The title says 'decent server' you shouldn't be anywhere near this thread.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
The title says 'decent server' you shouldn't be anywhere near this thread.

Because the server is not to your taste?

The guy is asking for suggestions, I am giving him mine. You shouldn't be on this thread as your just giving irrelivant posts just to stir things up. The players who player my server, really enjoy it.

You should keep your opinions to yourself as this is not a thread to spam.

Make your own decisions on servers Dean, ignore people who are just out to ruin it for others.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Because the server is not to your taste?

The guy is asking for suggestions, I am giving him mine. You shouldn't be on this thread as your just giving irrelivant posts just to stir things up. The players who player my server, really enjoy it.

You should keep your opinions to yourself as this is not a thread to spam.

Make your own decisions on servers Dean, ignore people who are just out to ruin it for others.

mate your server is p2w reason alot of people stopped playing.

wouldn't waste any time on this server unless your willing to spend cash to keep up and buy mounts ect.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
mate your server is p2w reason alot of people stopped playing.

wouldn't waste any time on this server unless your willing to spend cash to keep up and buy mounts ect.

Mounts don't really effect the game play much, and most players ingame can easily make the money to buy them in a couple of days.

The server is not pay to win, a lot of things have been removed from the gameshop and a lot of things updated. People who dont donate are at the highest of the list its just because they've put time and effort into leveling, you can also get EXP potions from boss drops (Up to 75%) But the gameshop only sells up to 45%.

So please, Direct me to the P2W side of things? We pride ourselves on not being P2W.

But like i said to the previous person... This is not a discussion for my server. This is one person asking for a suggestion to where to go. All he needs is server names, he wants to make decisions for himself.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
You pride yourself on not being P2W even though the majority of the current server life was p2w? yeah ok

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
"Irrelevant Post"
If Azzi's server a P2W you would still see me around there playing, its just people are too lazy to hunt,level
then moan about why they are not the highest/best kitted although they hunt SZ alot ;) .

On Topic:
i really suggest playing chronicles dean that might give you that old feeling you miss i know i did :P .