Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
No one would put one up due to the amount of cheats and hacks lol

TheForgot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2010
True, so there aren't any good 1.9's out at all? Also, I couldn't find a client for MentaL's 1.9 files, that around anywhere?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Don't think there are any 1.9 servers up now lol and not sure about files sorry ;P

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Im sure theres a 1.9 archive somewhere around here il have a look in 5mins.

Its just a case of wether the download links are dead or not tbh.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Did you spend 2secs to try the download link?

Obviously not, as it's dead.

I think he was more interested in the server files.. It's not hard to find a 1.9 client, just search. mstation managed to find it.

h

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
theres EGYMIR 1.9 Running for Egyptians Now to find out al bugs into files then i will make a thread for it here soon

TheForgot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2010
Thanks for all the help, has been appreciated. Haven't touched this sort of stuff in years. Also I searched forums for a guide to make a 1.9? But couldn't find one, i'm sure one existed as I think I had one ages ago from here? Any help with that would be great :)

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
ok.. redone this guide for anyone who wants to try to set the ledu files again..

download the new ragezone server files from here

extract the server files in C:\ so that you have C:\mirserver
if you have another mirserver there please change the name or delete it.

download the dbmanager from here

unzip and install it.. then open the control panel and open the bde administrator, then choose object menu -> new, choose standard and name it HeroDB, on the right side of the window at the voice path choose C:\mirserver\mir200\db and press CTRL+A to apply and close the bde administrator. open the dbc 2000 from the start menu and choose on the left side in the dropdown menu HeroDB so see if you have added the databases correctly.. if you did you should see the magic.db monster.db and the stditem.db..

now close it and let's continue..

download the ragezone server maps from here

extract them and copy the map folder over the map folder inside the mir200 folder. you should overwrite the map folder which is already in the mir200 folder that is empty.

now download the client for this.. use the client i posted before.. this one..

extract the client anywhere in your computer.

download the ledu files to place them in your client.. download and then unzip the files in your data folder of the client

then open the mirserver folder and copy the files inside the client folder to your client folder.. you can delete all the other files if you want (mir.exe mir.ini servers.ini mirsetup.ini and kaoripatcher etc.. all you need is data folder, graphics folder, map folder, wav folder and ktest.exe and L-LieBao.dll)

now open the mirserver folder and open the @start these
open in order from first to eight.. wait for the m2server to connect to the loginserver, dbserver and to the gamegate. when you have all 3 lines saying something in chinese and 127.0.0.1 then you are ok.

open the ktest.exe in the client folder and choose ktest in the dropdown menu and press the first chinese button.. ingame there is already a char account called test and password test but you can make a new one and hopefully it should connect and work properly now.

try it out and let me know if you have problems.

ps: when you open the ktest.exe you can have a warning saying that some files are missing, unfortunately i didn't find all the L-wil files so probably to fix that you will need to find a full ledu client somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheForgot

TheForgot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2010
What's the password for the Server Files?

Edit: Sorry, got it lol.

Last edited:

TheForgot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2010
Okay so set it up, Files seem fine etc. Problem is when I open exe and click the server name 'MentaL' - i'm getting conn closed. Ini's are fine someone tells me and also changed names, any help?

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
i have had a long look at the files and i cannot understand where the problem is..

the server files are setted to work on local 127.0.0.1.. and the ips are all right, sure of this.. the servername is MentaL with M and L uppercase

the mir.ini is this:

[setup]
FontName=Arial
ForceAddr=1
ServerAddr=127.0.0.1
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=127.0.0.1
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=127.0.0.1
GameServerPort=7200
FullScreen=1

[Auto]
AutoLogin=0
AutoPass=MyPass
AutoServer=1
AutoServerName=MentaL
FontName=Arial
ServerAddr=127.0.0.1
ServerPort=7000
FullScreen=1
Param1=
Param2=
Param3=
Param4=
Param5=
patched=0

the servers.ini is this:

[Server1]
ServerName=MentaL
ServerAddr=127.0.0.1
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=127.0.0.1
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=127.0.0.1
GameServerPort=7200

the mir2.ini (don't know why is there, don't remember that 1.9 had this)

[Setup]
FontName=Webdings
ForceAddr=1
ServerCount=3

[Positions]
Left=0
Top=0
[Option]
SkillSetting=0
Sound=1
ShowAllItem=1
EffectSetting=1
ShowSkillBar=0

and the mirsetup.ini is this

[Setup]
FontName=Arial
ServerAddr=127.0.0.1
Patched=0
Param1=
Param2=
Param3=
Param4=
Param5=

[FtpSetup]
site=patch.legendofmir.net
port=21
userid=anonymous
[email protected]
basedir=AutoPatch
listfile=!plist.txt
program=mir.exe

the mir client exe is called mir2.exe

in the !setup.txt we changed the ClientFile1=mir2.exe and pasted a copy of the mir2.exe in there..

server starts up and m2server says it's connected to loginserver and dbserver correctly.. also other gates seem ok.. but when he opens the mir2.exe and chooses MentaL as server he has connection closed..

i would try here but the client is only at 39% now..

any help?

what is the LMConfirmation used for? i don't remember this?