Looking for a host for Versace Server 1.4...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

BlueJeans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2004
Well iv been working on this server for about 2 weeks now, the server is a med stat server wiv lvl 40,43 and 45 items and and weapons, and armours that go up to lvl 50!

all classes have there own items no items with all 3 stats on them DC MC SC, most mobs and maps eg BDD MINO and PSC PC have been added

ALL mobs have there proper Sounds Even the new added mobs EG KingHog DD etc

Exp is good can get to lvl 40 in a few days but gets harder after that

some boss mobs are soloable but the big ones like BL DD OK are hard and will need to be killed by a group:ghug:

high lvl weps items and clothes are rare!

new maps and mobs will b added if the servers gets the right attention from the public :dunce:

I would host but im on a router so i cant, im looking for a good reliabe Host that can do 24/7 hosting, Being the host will Enable you to be a gamemaster (non currupt):agree:

if ne one is interested please put a reply post on this thread with your msn addy or private msg me through the forums,
Please stat the specs of your PC :D

Peace
/BlueJeans :middle:

Last edited:

BlueJeans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2004
specs that will be able to host a server and be laggless,

update added 4 new caves with one more to be added tomorra.

then the server should be up to scratch and ready to go online so if your willing to host please leave a reply =D

ah and can i get a check up on sean2004, trustworthy person?