looking for a mir2 server to play

Join Discord

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
See my siggy, 1 month old. Changes to the server will be made tommorow to make it alot more casual friendly, regular updates, dedi, plenty of custom items.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
fourheroes

why? well thats simple..

-regular updates
-large user count (90+)
-easy to get started
-easy to get items (at lower levels) to get you into the game,
-been online for over a year which shows great stability, but dont let that make you think you cannot catch up, the start level is now level 100, and as i said, easy to get into it with levels and items at lower levels, can catch up to the higher levels and join in the fights in no time
-custom files, so new coding updates that other servers do not

list goes on

darbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2005
Fourheros

why? well thats simple...

-Twat GM
-No Updates (only updates new donatable kits)
-User count is 40 max if that unless other servers go down
-catching up 2 higher level's/donaters will take you months.
-Easy 2 get items that are useless and worthless
-Been Online for over a year with bon avoiding Tax on his money hes taking from users,
- Last but not least Ben is one of the most idiotic kids you'll ever come across who thinks hes some lord of mir when really he got choked by a guy n cryed like a little kid

So in all honesty ive played 4h before and id say dont go there hes just a donation happy kid

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
-no updates? look here
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...ecked-08-04-10&p=759822&viewfull=1#post759822
for a huge list

-usercount was 96 today thanks

-greatwhite a forum member started a few days ago at level 100, and is alrdy lvl 145+ with good kit, so ye, months.

-again, usin the above as example, he has a mixture of the best kits, mir, frozen, furious, all legendary kits (donater kits as u say)

-if u think so

-kids? im far out of the kid range son, your the 1 thats makin urself look like a kid

jog on now idiot

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Your server is based around donations, and i wouldnt really call them updates, they are more tweaks. With 1 or 2 updates. All 4H is about is money, so if you have a healthy bank balance and dont mind spending it on pixels, 4H is the server for you! But if thats not the server your looking for, id go for BlueNova as its the only decent server up atm.

Bon you are a kid, youve been stuck infront of your pc for the last 10 years. Trying to make money from pixels, thats childish.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Stop spamming with useless donation arguments.

On topic: I play BlueNova at the mo, decent server it seems so far, give it a try.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
-no updates? look here
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...ecked-08-04-10&p=759822&viewfull=1#post759822
for a huge list

-usercount was 96 today thanks

-greatwhite a forum member started a few days ago at level 100, and is alrdy lvl 145+ with good kit, so ye, months.

-again, usin the above as example, he has a mixture of the best kits, mir, frozen, furious, all legendary kits (donater kits as u say)

-if u think so

-kids? im far out of the kid range son, your the 1 thats makin urself look like a kid

jog on now idiot

yeah but I'm no average joe.

p.s my kits way better now, as is trollers :)

/gw

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Your server is based around donations, and i wouldnt really call them updates, they are more tweaks. With 1 or 2 updates. All 4H is about is money, so if you have a healthy bank balance and dont mind spending it on pixels, 4H is the server for you! But if thats not the server your looking for, id go for BlueNova as its the only decent server up atm.

Bon you are a kid, youve been stuck infront of your pc for the last 10 years. Trying to make money from pixels, thats childish.

You struggle to get a server online, so you are in no position to post.

/Nymph