Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
as title, you will be required to arrange quests for level sets 1-50 and future quest ideas for an upcoming low rate project within the next 2-3 months, anyone interested pm me, thanks. a reward will be arranged within game time or position on team if interested.

What files you useing?

some people only know 2.3 some pm2 and some other files.

they can be based on 2.3 for now, i can edit them if files change to work with 2.6/pm2 etc

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
What files you useing?

some people only know 2.3 some pm2 and some other files.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
to be honest you'll be lucky to find a good scripter. everyone has there own way of scripting best todo it yourself so you know there will not be any mistakes

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Thought you run a amazing server back in the day, with more rep than i can handle ? yet you cant even do npc scripts.. lol what a tossa :)

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
Thought you run a amazing server back in the day, with more rep than i can handle ? yet you cant even do npc scripts.. lol what a tossa :)

lol. i can do scripts, probably far better than you. anyone here will tell you making a decent server on your own is time consuming, you see i have this thing called a 'job' right, i spend 50+ hours a week doing it, getting money, no not from the dole, it comes from my boss. you'll get there one day.

can a mod lock this please doesn't need to be open as i'v asked to be PM'd

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
lol who said im the dole ? Just cause i dont work dont mean i dont make money you tit.. And yes making a server is time consuming, if you aint got the time dont do it :)

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I get £4 for hoovering your mums pussy carpet so all is good :)

So childish. Seriously, your making it worse for yourself, i would've thought making a new account would mean a new start, perhaps cutting down on the childish comments and focus on bringing the so called "best server" around. Go do something with your life. Mir is clearly not working out for you.

h

Status
Not open for further replies.