looking for a Server Team

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Aiden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Kent - UK
looking for a team to add to DevilsParadise,

i need the following kind of ppl:
Host
Map Creater
Image/mob Maker (not some1 how just nicks skins from lomcn)

BlueJeans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2004
lol i wood be a map creator for ya but u dont like me lol i dont wanna b a gm i jus wanna make maps its up to u ^^

Maim

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 18, 2003
Ireland o_O
Aiden, how do you nick mobs and files from LOMCN, most sets of images are made by different people therefore assorted differently, there isnt just one certain number for each item, why do you think people have to download alot of stateitem's etc, please dont be some dumb in future, and no he didnt nick them u mong...

As for your Server, people would have to be senile to help you, your nothing but an arrogant little **** that thinks he does work, all you do is host, you have done nothing, I could of blew your server up from day 1, @Testga simple as

no but WonD helped you and you repay him with abuse, you are unfit to be a GM nevermind an Admin

Aiden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Kent - UK
lol i took out @testga

and oh yer, dnt start mainling on my threads being an arse hole, u go on search and look for "new armour", watch em all pop up, i cud of it all on my own easy with the ppl on lomcn, not dissing ppl on here, cos they hlp me with alot of stuff sometimes, but yer, **** off twat head

Maim

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 18, 2003
Ireland o_O
Aiden you fool, firstly it is not stealing, you need an image viewer, you search for the numbers and you type them into the DB, and secondly you hadnt got a clue about @testga until WonD told you

You have done absolutly nothing except get others to work on a basic server, which is made by using a f**king readme, and drop files of course... omg so harD!?

ill diss you because you are even more ignorant than i am, you aint gratful to anyone who helps you, grow up then maybe you will find a server team.

list of things for you to do until then:
*Grow Balls
*Learn how to be a decent Admin/GM
*Learn more about the game

P.S - I play soma and i know more about server control than you, i can do everything that you can do, i can do what WonD did, i am learning about Maps. kthxowned

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
aiden...please dont tell me ur trying to say i "stole" item skins, have u ever heard of opening a stateitem with a ****in image viewer and looking at the number and typing it into a db ??.

As for "stealing armours", lmao dont be so stupid aiden, its the EXACT same thing, how can u steal somthing, there are all sorts of different hum.wil's, u simply open image viewer and COUNT to get the shape number.

Honestly aiden u are one thick child to think u can 'steal' images, and so what if i got help from lomcn with like one thing (map info), isnt that what LOMCN (Legend of mir community network) is for, ur a total noob in server making and always will be.

i wasnt even allowed to make a noob char incase i passed items to it, u ever heard of 'CHECKING THE LOGS', oh thats right, u didnt know how to do that did u, u looked @ the m2server status screen and asked "why did u make *item* ".

so to anyone thinking of joining this team this is what u WILL have to put up with unless this guy changes his tune.

[1] - NO making NON gm items.
[2] - NO having a normal char.
[3] - Constant abuse from aiden when u ask about somthing or try to help out.
[4] - his total childish attiude, (I.E - sabuk wall war for abit of fun, aiden attacks me and i kill him. "Aiden:ffs u nob, Wond: ok im going to sit in the SZ if ur going to get worked up over a silly sabuk wall war, Aiden: no im not, ffs, fine **** u, u dick *aiden @kicks me*, also him probally saying u have done NOTHING for the server, which he did say to me once, i had made around 70+ items, 9npcs, about 22 mobs, not much but he said i done nothing when acctually all he had done was change a few mob stats and set up the server and a few drop files.

that is what u will have to be willing to put up with if u join "his" team.