Looking for a Team

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
Looking for a team on professanal peeps in making 1 of da best servers there is, got 3 members of the team looking for around 5 maybe 6 and a host

atm im doin alot of things at 1ce and would like to share me load out :P

im doin

MiniMaps for new maps
making new maps
making new npcs quests for maps
MobMagic
new items
new mobs
and so on

1 of team members is doin color replacment and other is doin a custermized login screen, they both only got 1 job to do i got all of them up der :P so really i can add da mobs but im crap @ given them stats, same as item stats.. so if ya can do them plz plz join da team :P safe

so if ne1 is good @ make stats for items and stuff would u please post if u would like to join

also ne1 who can make good NPCs and so on

e-mail is [email protected]

also looking for a host

Last edited:

Someone

English
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2003
Far Far Away
I might be able to hist IF i get my 2 meg connection and my router. Only a IF i will get back to you when the money has been put in my account.

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
Someone said:
I might be able to hist IF i get my 2 meg connection and my router. Only a IF i will get back to you when the money has been put in my account.

kk n1 m8

Someone

English
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2003
Far Far Away
Dont get hopes up, depends of my server goes up. But as thats not due till april still needs loads work i should be bale to host yours for a while intill u find someone else.

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
I could help u cos im a pro at map making but if ragezone comes back with my nice level i wont cos ill be addicted to playing that

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
i might help depends what kind of a server a server it is gonna be and if evry person helpin is gonna be a gm then i aint gonna help cos that will create alot of corruption

Max Payne

i can do the db and some npcs not magic tho lol i can also be a server tec add me to msn [email protected] i be doing servers for ages but i quit it all a few months ago i be on the orinally lomcn team not the 1 there is now full of noobs i been on msrf but now im bored and thinking of going back into it lol

Master Pimp/Corrane

Mikiou

If you need any quests made just add me to msn... [email protected] ... I have a few quests on my server (that will probably never go up) and could maybe work some of them into your server and maybe make a few new ones. :D