Looking For developers to make new mir server

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
if anyone can help with this i will pay too for this work messge me if you have time and you have a good files to put as server

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
Re: Looking For looking developers to make new mir server

errrrrrrrrrr people wont do it unless you pay alot. just saying

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015

errrrrrrrrrr people wont do it unless you pay alot. just saying

mate im pay good for developerim not joke here so dont post a stupid things plz on my post

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015

mate im pay good for developerim not joke here so dont post a stupid things plz on my post
Some ones got attitude WoW <3

Binary

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2015
I'm sorry. What exactly are you looking for? You haven't explained it very well.

What's a developer? Someone to code? Someone to create content?
If coder, what language?
If creator, what set of files?
What's pay? £5 or £500?
Or are you just looking for an entire server, ready for you to make money off?
What do you bring to the table?

You aren't going to attract anybody with such little information because most people who know how to do all this stuff already do it, for the community, for their enjoyment and for free.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
I'm sorry. What exactly are you looking for? You haven't explained it very well.

What's a developer? Someone to code? Someone to create content?
If coder, what language?
If creator, what set of files?
What's pay? £5 or £500?
Or are you just looking for an entire server, ready for you to make money off?
What do you bring to the table?

You aren't going to attract anybody with such little information because most people who know how to do all this stuff already do it, for the community, for their enjoyment and for free.

im need someone for make server from 0 need help with everything and put it online and about money will pay good mate dont worry just find one first then we will see how much cost

my lang not good alot in english for that im not post all information good sorry for that

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Something is fishy about this... probably looking to get a set of ready to launch files then dumping the person that gave them to him. An actual server owner would have more respect and less attitude if they were serious

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
Something is fishy about this... probably looking to get a set of ready to launch files then dumping the person that gave them to him. An actual server owner would have more respect and less attitude if they were serious
True

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
we didnt call you a "scammer*" its just somethings fishy around here

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
even the fact you thought we called you a scammer when we didnt is a bit odd. I wouldnt trust you with a f*ckin butter knife never mind my server files

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
even the fact you thought we called you a scammer when we didnt is a bit odd. I wouldnt trust you with a f*ckin butter knife never mind my server files
tbh who to;lld you trust this not work like that what u need send money first how that work want me trust u even u not trust lol you think im stupid like you and like othere person not trust dont post or help you im not want ppl stupid like you tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.