Looking For Development Partner

smoochy boys on tour

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
As the title says.
I've been working on my files for about 6 months now but im struggling to find time and motivation.
I'm basically making a official clone but in a high rate mode. So caves like DV and Banyo will be for like level 500's rather than 70's.

I'm looking for someone whos mature and knows how to script, being artistic would help as well as i have 0 lol.

I have a home hosted server so that is not a problem and time wise, I would rather it done well and slow rather than rushed.

I only want 1 partner not a team, if you've got the time and the willing then give me a shout :)

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
ide be willing to help you, but as its a remake of official. i have no knowledge of wemade mir3. ide help on the side but not full parter if you want ?.

Thanks Ben.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I need someone with as much time as me really, and if youhave your own server to deal with then your not gonna really have it are you

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
well. my server will be up in 14 days. and tbf with all the stuff that shud be on it by that time, it shudnt need updating for couple month atleast. and im on pc nearly 6 hours aday atleast. the only time im not on it is when im at gym and when i go to party's. if you can get sum1 else go for it. but if you dont im here to fall onto :P. will help you anyways with things you may need help with.

Thanks Ben.