Looking for host for BoSelecta v2.0!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
lo ppl, i made the first boselecta server which turned out a success (60people on at 6pm everyday). the host gave up so the server went down the drain.

but now im back and already creating boselecta version 2.0 . i'm on a router and i cannot host the server.

im looking for a host for this server, plz pm me or post on this thread. ty

Hog12374

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2004
uk
rorymorrisyeeee said:
lo ppl, i made the first boselecta server which turned out a success (60people on at 6pm everyday). the host gave up so the server went down the drain.

but now im back and already creating boselecta version 2.0 . i'm on a router and i cannot host the server.

:fthrower: give us ur msn please then we could maybe tell u if we can host or not:fthrower: .ty

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
rorymorrisyeeee said:

this server got me into mir :D glad 2 see its comin bk up.... i can get u a temp host untill u find a gd host pm me ya addy n ill talk 2 ya

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
scottishhero said:
yup he will, he stole my files

and u stayed at hellsblaydes house and then stole his stuf on boselecta lol!

. ok i wont trust this shaunyboy

and btw people this server is mir 1.9, well not the real 1.9, just the server files that are floating about on this forum. they are very different to the REAL mir 1.9 files, which i wish i could get hold of.

so- still looking for a host for this server.

heres a taste of whats to come-

alot of the old caves are going to be redone (planet of the apes, etc etc).
hunting areas and items all have an idea to them( for example i can make things out of films, books, etc) things like SamuraiSword, mobs like Dementor. (ideas welcome)
server will be very much like the original BoSelecta, but much better!

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
lmfao timblaland was joking hes my friend... and scottishhero i said let me update server cus its **** and u said no so i did and u didnt like it so i hosted it in my own free will.. oh and btw wen i updated it it was a very sucses ful server 30+ ppl on forgot wat it was called.. star or summat

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
only been playing priv servers a year or 2, never come across this, wud like to try this out :P some1 host it please